Someone tell Crayton he's not elite material

Batman

Reaction score
alancdc;2484846 said:
He isn't elite, but we were better when he was contributing as the number 3.. Remember when he used to catch big 3rd down passes in the slot? What happened to those days? Honestly, I do think the guy is open. With all the weapons we have he would almost have to be.

Crayton is not elite, but if Romo was not to locked in on T.O. and Witten and actually saw the other WRs on the field, Crayton would actually have good enough numbers this season to at lease come close to backing his big mouth.
Williams has been open a lot since he got here, and Romo has never even seen him, well maybe a few times. Maybe the real problem is that Romo is just not as elite a QB as so many think he is. I can guarentee if we had a healthy Tom Brady on this team, you can bet both Crayton's and Williams's as well as T.O. and Witten's numbers would be noticeably better.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
zeromaster;2485072 said:
The "issues" among other things are:
  • you can't resist starting a post bashing Wade or Crayton, or trumpeting the joys of Farmers Branch
  • you have a tendency to go for the homespun angle, not unlike the old GTorres poster on the DMN site
  • at times you sound like you're auditioning to be a mod, albeit a rather different sort than the Zone uses
Don't like my schtick? Use the ignore button.

We can't influence the outcome on the field, but keep trying...
:lmao2:

You seem hung up on me. That itself is kinda creepy iffin you ax me. Using "you" multiple times.
But maybe if you focused on Cowboy issues instead of me, you could contribute, not that it would be groundbreaking. It never is. :laugh1:
As for being a mod, I don't have the IQ. Mine is 27 and you need a 41-50 range to be a mod, so I cannot even aspire to that.

So, c'mon, quit being a girlish Gordon and quit yer whining about me.

Crayton is a mouthy, fourth-rate player. No matter his potential, no matter his many appearances on newsprint or broadcasts.
He is like T.O., opininated but without a tenth of the talent. His jersey sales are like 4,000th on the NFL merchandising list, Zeromoisture being 4,001 on the list.

Crayton needs a stretch of football games in which he gains at least 60 yards to even be worth a fourth-round draft choice if he were traded. You and others here love him, and your mouth ovulates thinking about Wade.
OK, but get real. Wade is no HC. And as for Crayton, in any other team he'd be practice squad material and little more.

Jerra paid him a wad of cash, but what does he know? With the knowledge Jerra (still love ya, Jerra, you big lug) and you possess you might one day successfully manage a pee-week football team. Nothing more. Good thing Jerra has real money to buy a team. As for you, no soap, dude. You can't buy a team, only be a keyboard jockey.

You know it, I know it, Bob Dole knows it.:lmao2:

Try again but do it with some acumens. :)