Image: Someone took a stab at redesigning the Cowboys uniforms

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I like the Cowboys uniform, it has pretty much stayed the same for much of their history. In my view it is iconic.

I like that it's stayed mostly the same throughout Cowboy history. Certain teams have kept them consistent, the Packers, the Bears, and us. I like that you can look at old footage of these teams and the unis are pretty much the same.

I don't think uniforms have to be over the top flashy. I think teams like the Titans and the Panthers have tried to look flashy and end up looking goofy. The worst ones so far have been the Jaguars and the Seahawks. The Jags' multi-colored helmet is ridiculous. The Seahawks uniforms would be all right if they hadn't gone for the absurd lime green.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like that it's stayed mostly the same throughout Cowboy history. Certain teams have kept them consistent, the Packers, the Bears, and us. I like that you can look at old footage of these teams and the unis are pretty much the same.

I don't think uniforms have to be over the top flashy. I think teams like the Titans and the Panthers have tried to look flashy and end up looking goofy. The worst ones so far have been the Jaguars and the Seahawks. The Jags' multi-colored helmet is ridiculous. The Seahawks uniforms would be all right if they hadn't gone for the absurd lime green.

I'm old school. True, same with KC, Oak, Cleveland, Minn have remained pretty much the same. I like our uniform I just want to see us playing better ball in those uniforms

erod

Reaction score
The classic uniforms are probably the only thing keeping me from bailing on this pigsty.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I like the idea of the star on the chest ala superman "S" but they totally miss the mark.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
yuck. they look like some kind of underoos

10304144.jpg

the underwear looks better...