Something I am proud of... Definitely Cowboys related

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
Three minutes from now, Brainpaint creates a "CaliCowboy photography published - I called it!" thread, rapidly followed by my own "Brainpaint crows about calling CaliCowboy's success - I called it!!!!!" thread.

Thanks...now you ruined my plans.

65554277_896f884f90_m.jpg

Curses, Foiled again.

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
...Not trying to boast...

YOU JUST DID! :flagwave:
props man!

Hey, I'm proud of my "15 minutes fo fame", when the guys at dallascowboys.com radio replied to my question about Romo being the starter - even though they got kind of pizzed at my question. :blush:

PS: I hope they compensated you well, my friend.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Cant really say how it happened for right now, but I am really fortunate to just be in the right spot at the right time.

Thanks again guys, there are times the comments you guys leave are the strongest momentum I have..Big props to you all!

:starspin

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
So what camera do you use?
I couldn't imagine it is just a Point & Shoot.

Thanks

Calicowboy

Reaction score
panchucko said:
So what camera do you use?
I couldn't imagine it is just a Point & Shoot.

Thanks

Canon 30D (Wish it was the Mark), with a 70-200 L series lens coupled with a 1.4X extender. Definitely user friendly.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Way to go! Excellent photo. My daughter (13 yrs) has expressed some desire to be a photographer. She might be more inspired by your pics. Great Job!

bewareofdware

Reaction score
i read the article first before i read your post and i saved the picture as i was saying dang that pic is awesome then it just so happened to be you great work

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/?nl

The photo of T.O is one that I took. My photos have also been used in the DMN paper (Sportsday) the past few days. Not trying to boast, but it's been a long road, and this is a first for me. Also, wanted to share with a few friends!

Fantastic man, congrats