Something is wrong with Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

ondaedg

Reaction score
If he is average.... why is he only one of four or five other QBs in NFL history to put up the numbers he has in his first five years????

There are Hall of Fame QBs that said Dak is a very good QB and is top 5, top ten in this league. Many other former all pro players said the same thing.

So I think I'll trust the opinions of people who played this game at the highest level over some couch potato who don't know football at all.

There's a sale on a book called "Football for Dummies". You should go grab yourself a copy.

There are a small minority of anti-Dakers who are obsessed with him. Just put them on ignore. Trust me the experience here is much better.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
man you have some horrible football takes. Maybe a guru can help you learn how to properly evaluate the cowboys qb
What you thought Dak was is crumbling in front of you. I’ll let your snarky comments pass since you’re very emotional right now.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yep. He’s gotten paid so he no longer cares. don’t know what happened between now and that calf injury of his but we may need to pick up someone in the off-season in case Dak wants to keep doing this acting role of “I’m an elite QB”.
Hahahah. Look at you crawling out of your hole. After a win still talking. Why you still here? The cardinals play Sunday

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The confidence, command, and poise from the 1st half of the season is gone. He's playing like he doesn't trust his oline and what he's seeing downfield. Also, what's up with all the communication issues with his receivers the last few weeks? I know they won't admit it, but I believe Fangio exposed some weaknesses in this offense.

He's too jumpy. Too much adreneline. He needs to calm the f down. On the sideline,, he looks like a kid with ADHD.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I never get why Dak is immune from criticism from some people. Yes we won… yes we’re 8-4. But if dak plays like he’s played recently come playoff time we’ll be one and done.I’m confident he can get back to paying well again but it’s a bit worrisome

I'm one of the biggest Dak supporters out there and I'll admit he's not playing like he did early in the season, and even last year. His footwork is sloppy and I'm wondering if there's not something to the calf thing. He's got 10 days to heal up if so and he's owned the WFT, so he's in a good spot to start getting right.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Last 5 games:

vs. DEN 16 rushes 78 Yards 4.9 YPC (39 pass attempts)

vs. ATL 37 rushes 114 Yards 3.1 YPC 3 TD's (35 pass attempts)

vs. KC 16 rushes 82 Yards 5.1 YPC (43 pass attempts)

vs. LV 20 rushes 64 Yards 3.2 YPC 1 TD (47 pass attempts)

vs. NO 24 rushes 146 Yards 6.1 YPC 1 TD (40 pass attempts)

So 5 games rushing totals:

113 rushes 484 Yards 4.28 YPC 5 TD's

When you recognize the fact the running game, when given actual carries, is performing you lose the debate about the lack of a rushing attack...especially when the run to pass difference has been 113 rushes to 204 pass attempts and most people can recognize that Dallas wins more games when they rush as much or more than they pass.

the play by play running game tells a different story. They'll break a few long ones that skew the total. Lots of 1 and 2 yard runs that lead to lots of 3rd and longs.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
The only think wrong with him is you guys just overrate him.

He's an average QB with elite weapons around him. That's it.

There is nothing elite about anyone on this team (including Dak but you already said that).... People love to throw out that word "ELITE" without knowing what it means... I can throw out names from other teams that are elite but my comment is solely about our team...

You mention elite weapons around him.... Name one..... Cooper? Zeke? Tank? Gregory? I can name enough flaws about each of these to where you would ask yourself "Why did I think this person is elite?"

I am not saying we have crappy players because that would be a lie.... We have way above average players if we are being honest with ourselves. We have a couple players on the O'line that can be future halls of famers but not one person on this team is elite... We have first and second year rookies that excite me (on both sides of the ball) and can't wait to see what they do game to game...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There is nothing elite about anyone on this team (including Dak but you already said that).... People love to throw out that word "ELITE" without knowing what it means... I can throw out names from other teams that are elite but my comment is solely about our team...

You mention elite weapons around him.... Name one..... Cooper? Zeke? Tank? Gregory? I can name enough flaws about each of these to where you would ask yourself "Why did I think this person is elite?"

I am not saying we have crappy players because that would be a lie.... We have way above average players if we are being honest with ourselves. We have a couple players on the O'line that can be future halls of famers but not one person on this team is elite... We have first and second year rookies that excite me (on both sides of the ball) and can't wait to see what they do game to game...
Maybe I shouldn't have said elite.

Dak is surround by players much better than him is probably a better thing to have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.