Something to ask your Eagles friends

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys have accomplished something no other team in the league has done yet. Three Road wins. I don’t care what happens with the Eagles @ Washington. When we turn it loose no one’s going to beat us

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When we turn it loose no one’s going to beat us

The Cowboys have been turning it loose the past three games. They turned it loose against the Bucs on opening day and against Kansas City and lost. Not trying to sound negative but the Cowboys aren’t as good as you think they are. The offense isn’t what it was earlier in the season and neither is Dak. If you feel no one can beat the Cowboys then you’ve been watching a different team than I have.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys have accomplished something no other team in the league has done yet. Three Road wins. I don’t care what happens with the Eagles @ Washington. When we turn it loose no one’s going to beat us
Are you predicting Super Bowl win?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
"How do you feel about the Eagles possibly clinching the Division for Dallas?" Post the reactions... lol

I don't have any Iggles friends. If I did they wouldn't be friends for long because I would kick them in the nuts for being so stupid.