Something to ask your Eagles friends

JayFord

Reaction score
You are assuming that I have eagles friends. :thumbup:
99 percent of the people im close with are WFT and by all means i want wft to lose every game

im tired of the fireworks and superbowl talk when they win a game

and im sick of "we want dallas"

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys have been turning it loose the past three games. They turned it loose against the Bucs on opening day and against Kansas City and lost. Not trying to sound negative but the Cowboys aren’t as good as you think they are. The offense isn’t what it was earlier in the season and neither is Dak. If you feel no one can beat the Cowboys then you’ve been watching a different team than I have.
I think they’re better than what I think they are. Because right now I think we’re very plain vanilla. And that’s not us. We kick a field goal instead of going for it on fourth down We beat Tampa Bay. Prescott is playing as well as expected. When I like to be as explosive yeah absolutely. But this is big boy football time of year. Even Green Bay almost lost to a ragtag defense. No I think we’re the best team in the league right now other than maybe the Colts

conner01

Reaction score
Cowboys have accomplished something no other team in the league has done yet. Three Road wins. I don’t care what happens with the Eagles @ Washington. When we turn it loose no one’s going to beat us
I actually didn’t know that