Sometimes the great ones never win 1

Malhavoc

Reaction score
As I watch Parsons and the player he has evolved into I hope he gets a title. Lots of great players especially on the defensive side never get that opportunity. He’s special. Never seen anything like him. He’s like the Octane of defenders. A guy that could probably be the best MLB and also be the best pass rusher. Our team isn’t always a joy to watch, but he is must see TV.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As I watch Parsons and the player he has evolved into I hope he gets a title. Lots of great players especially on the defensive side never get that opportunity. He’s special. Never seen anything like him. He’s like the Octane of defenders. A guy that could probably be the best MLB and also be the best pass rusher. Our team isn’t always a joy to watch, but he is must see TV.
It’s a shame you never got to watch players like the manster. Lawrence Taylor, and many others

plasticman

Reaction score
The two guys he is mostly compared to were on teams that won multiple Super Bowls so I hope that is a premonition.

Lawrence Taylor and Ray Lewis were both two time champions.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He will go to another team at some point and win 1. Just like Ware and few others who left Dallas.

In to get meantime Jerry......

rags747

Reaction score
The two guys he is mostly compared to were on teams that won multiple Super Bowls so I hope that is a premonition.

Lawrence Taylor and Ray Lewis were both two time champions.
Lewis not in the same zip,code as LT imo.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I agree he’s great. But has he ever shown to be a good MLB? People act like he can play every position at a high level. He was drafted as a LB and played one career down as a DB, but he’s proven to be an elite edge rusher. He’s pretty much used as a pass rusher who gets moved around the field to keep the offense on their toes. We’re still in need of a true LB.