Sometimes the great ones never win 1

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Yah changing you number does not make you any better, he might be the weakest link on the defense?
Little AB might just be one of the best CB's in the NFL for what he is getting paid.

Nowhere near the weakest link.

kskboys

Reaction score
Little AB might just be one of the best CB's in the NFL for what he is getting paid.

Nowhere near the weakest link.
If we could find another quality outside CB, Brown could go back to where he excels, in the slot. Not his fault that we are completely inept in evaluating and finding players.

Zman5

Reaction score
I agree he’s great. But has he ever shown to be a good MLB? People act like he can play every position at a high level. He was drafted as a LB and played one career down as a DB, but he’s proven to be an elite edge rusher. He’s pretty much used as a pass rusher who gets moved around the field to keep the offense on their toes. We’re still in need of a true LB.

Does it really matter what position he was drafted as? Randy White was drafted as a MLB but became the Manster as a DT.

kskboys

Reaction score
Does it really matter what position he was drafted as? Randy White was drafted as a MLB but became the Manster as a DT.
Randy was a DE in college. It was Landry's idea to try him at MLB, he wasn't drafted for that.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
As I watch Parsons and the player he has evolved into I hope he gets a title. Lots of great players especially on the defensive side never get that opportunity. He’s special. Never seen anything like him. He’s like the Octane of defenders. A guy that could probably be the best MLB and also be the best pass rusher. Our team isn’t always a joy to watch, but he is must see TV.
So many Cowboy greats never get the chance unfortunately.
Witten
Romo
Dez
Ware had to go to Denver to get his.

Zman5

Reaction score
Randy was a DE in college. It was Landry's idea to try him at MLB, he wasn't drafted for that.

I used to have his rookie card and he was listed as a Linebacker. So regardless of what he played in college Landry saw him as a LB when he drafted him and played White at MLB his first few years.

s-l1600.jpg

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

It matters in that people think we still don’t have a need at LB. Parsons is most effective as a pass rusher. He’s closer to a Von Miller or Khalil Mack than a Darius Leonard or Bobby Wagner. That’s not a bad thing but just be realistic about what he is.