Sorry Tankers!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
What about our Myles Garrett or Patrick Willis? Not tanking are for idiots. There is no point in winning this season. We better hope to god allot of the guys suiting up for this team isn’t on the team next year. What’s the point?
You play to win the game.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to be completely irrelevant for the next 10+ years whether they have a Top-5 pick in the draft or not so nothing lost tbh.

J817

Reaction score
Lol!! Despair is for people that live for tomorrow and are willing to lose for the hope of winning! That's YOU!!!! Not me.

And the formula you just insulted has been the strategy for majority of the winning teams you see today and in the past. You suck and then draft well.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Basically some of us know the game result isn't affected by what fans are rooting for from their sofas. No fan here sacrificed anything. :rolleyes:
Who said they did? People stay trying to be smart when they're clearly not smh.

J817

Reaction score
You play to win the game.

Right and the guy who made that statement is coaching in college now. I just want to limit this FOs chances of screwing up draft picks. Anything that happens this season is meaningless. I’m thinking of draft day.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love winning!! Who's with me??
:hammer: Tanking is not a good way to build a team or a winning attitude.
There is no guarantee that a team will get the coveted player or that he will achieve NFL greatness or help the team.
This was a good win for their confidence. It was a good offensively called game. The D was pushed to the edge but held up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah. Not a sorry life.

just going to take more than one win to get me even remotely excited again.

If they can actually string together some wins to look respectable again. Then I’ll start to get my hopes up.

until then. Nah
Salud!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right and the guy who made that statement is coaching in college now. I just want to limit this FOs chances of screwing up draft picks. Anything that happens this season is meaningless. I’m thinking of draft day.
Dang! Some people just like losing......