Video: Sound FX: Romo Mic'd Up at Minny game

blindzebra

Reaction score
The best ever Romo wired was his sideline exchange with McGee when the cannon went off and McGee jumped and Tony started talking about how he was used to it because of all the drive-by shooting in his hood.

The look on McGee's face is priceless and Tony shoves him and said I'm from Wisconsin dude, you are sooooo naive.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It is amazing how he can escape trouble at times it is like he has eyes in the back of his head. However his runs down field look comical it is almost like he is running with cement on his feet and he can't slid worth a damn so to watch him dodging and escaping pressure truly is amazing at time.

lol

Yeah, Romo is not going to win any sprint contest anytime soon, but he can wiggle like a snake when pressured and make some amazing throws.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lol

Yeah, Romo is not going to win any sprint contest anytime soon, but he can wiggle like a snake when pressured and make some amazing throws.

Minn game was perfect example, he gets pressure and he rolls right, dodges a guy gets past him and throws the ball on target yet on one play he gets pressure there is nothing in front of him and looks like a big gainer and he only picks up 8 yards and flops to the ground. The man can't slide. lol But he is a hell of a QB, lesser men would fold under the intense pressure he gets on and off the field.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I simply find it impossible to believe he had 24 reps. Any of you guys who lift know how damn hard it is. He has to be in the top five of QB's in the league with that bench.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I simply find it impossible to believe he had 24 reps. Any of you guys who lift know how damn hard it is. He has to be in the top five of QB's in the league with that bench.

Plus, throwing a football 50+ times in a game? That is hard to do if you are not strong. And, getting slammed to the turf and getting back up. He's a QB.

silver

Reaction score
I'm not sure how good these are for QBs, but he benched 225 24 times, and he also had a max rep of 385.

http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-much-did-tony-romo-bench-press-at-the-nfl-combine/4179453

Also look at his 40 time, just goes to show that's one the most over rated measurements for a QB. Romo runs a 5.00 40, yet he's one of the most mobile QB's in the league, even at his age now.

His 40 time combined with his lack of size and less than a rocket arm is probably the reason he was undrafted. Goes to show you that still in this day and age of advanced science and metrics you can't measure a man's heart and will.