Video: Sounds from the Sidelines: Cowboys at Bears

SoBlue128

Reaction score

What a depressing video. It started out so happy, and then it went downhill from there. Look at the players faces at the end. They just don’t care.

Is it that they don’t care or is that the way it looks when a guy is emasculated lol

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Thumbs up to Witten for coaching Moore along. But Marinelli getting on the DT's about constantly getting beat is ironic. It's his scheme. It's his hand picked players. If they suck its because he sucks.

Screw Witten.....that video tells me a lot. Too many people are in Kellen's ear telling him what to do. Witten just needs to shut up and block someone...We have the #1 passing offense....yet he's ticked because he's not getting enough balls thrown his way. Would have never thought Witten would throw a coach under the bus like that...Completely selfish.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Screw Witten.....that video tells me a lot. Too many people are in Kellen's ear telling him what to do. Witten just needs to shut up and block someone...We have the #1 passing offense....yet he's ticked because he's not getting enough balls thrown his way. Would have never thought Witten would throw a coach under the bus like that...Completely selfish.
In order for a offense to be successful they need to move the chains. In order to move the chains (when things aren't going so well) they need to put their players in position to win. The design of the play itself is suppose to do that. So I have no problem with Witten telling Moore the play is of piss poor design. Because one of the bigger problems with this team is its inability to self analyze and right its wrongs. To me, Witten was being helpful not selfish.

iamliko22

Reaction score
In order for a offense to be successful they need to move the chains. In order to move the chains (when things aren't going so well) they need to put their players in position to win. The design of the play itself is suppose to do that. So I have no problem with Witten telling Moore the play is of piss poor design. Because one of the bigger problems with this team is its inability to self analyze and right its wrongs. To me, Witten was being helpful not selfish.
Was It different when dez was doing it? or was that a distraction?.. I mean linehan had some piss poor play design too right?

foofighters

Reaction score

What a depressing video. It started out so happy, and then it went downhill from there. Look at the players faces at the end. They just don’t care.

No thanks, I already had middle school age daughters at one time. I don’t need to hear the players all whining about what Sally and Lucy said at lunch...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Golden boy gets a pass always on here. FoWsT BaLlOt HuWl Of FaMeeeee

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Witten should really just become a coach. He’s having to teach our OC how to scheme guys open
That was a sad sight to see, but that's jerry new coaching find...LOL...that why jerry should just stay in his lane - businessman.

Leave the football part to real football people.