Video: Sounds from the Sidelines: Cowboys at Bears

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Golden boy gets a pass always on here. FoWsT BaLlOt HuWl Of FaMeeeee

Yeah....Kellen's offense is the problem. :facepalm:

A lot of you people need to wake the hell up and realize where the problems are....It starts on the defensive side of the football.

78627078_2799373120080913_5017383827434110976_o.jpg

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

A lot of you people need to wake the hell up and realize where the problems are....It starts on the defensive side of the football.

YARDS MEAN NOTHING! JUST BECAUSE WE LEAD IN YARDS MEANS NOTHING! WHO CARES ABOUT YARDS OVER WINNING!?

I’m sorry. Let me calm down. We only lead the NFL in yards (offense) because
A. Our ST and defense never give us short fields. We start from our own 10-20 yard line every drive of every game, meaning we have to drive down the field 80 yards 6-7 times a game, driving up our yardage stats. We struggle in the end zone and Maher misses his kicks, so these drives/yard usually never account to anything. The only reason we dominated in the Eagles game was because they gave us short field 2 times, and they had 2 more turnovers, preventing the Eagles from scoring.
And
B. Garbage time stats. We rack up all these yard in the 4th Q, when the game is out of hand. Dak threw for what, 200+ yards against the Bears in the 4th Q? That’s because the game was over and done. It means nothing. Same for the Packers game earlier in the season.

Our offense is a major problem against defenses with just a hint of greatness, and they are absolutely terrible in the end zone. But, he leads in yards so that means this offense is great, right :rolleyes::facepalm:?

stilltheguru

Reaction score

I was calling Witten golden boy

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean they looked “devastated” but at the same time, they look like they’re used to it and don’t care. No shock. No anger. No sadness. Just emptiness.
its ignorant to say they dont care they are shocked and speechless.. they've done the yelling an screaming all game, halftime, post game last week,, what else can they do, its not helping...at some point thats all you have left to sit within your own thoughts just shocked..

the most telling thing on that video is what we all knew form the game, HORRIBLE TACKILNG COST THE DEFENSE, PERIOD..

this team is like sas an accident waiting to happen..just all imloding and not rom one area, its all 3 phases at pone point or anther making the mistake.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
its ignorant to say they dont care they are shocked and speechless.. they've done the yelling an screaming all game, halftime, post game last week,, what else can they do, its not helping...at some point thats all you have left to sit within your own thoughts just shocked..

the most telling thing on that video is what we all knew form the game, HORRIBLE TACKILNG COST THE DEFENSE, PERIOD..

this team is like sas an accident waiting to happen..just all imloding and not rom one area, its all 3 phases at pone point or anther making the mistake.

Yeah. Zeke and Dak both looked speechless and shocked. (Sarcasm)

Tbh, They had those “We lost again. Who cares” look on their faces again. The only one that looked truly in despair was Tyron Smith.

By the way, This is from Dak’s Post-Game Press Conference

Reporter: Have you guys given up and stopped playing in spite of the coaching and Garrett?
Dak: That is false

:facepalm:.

Tussinman

Reaction score
The only one that looked truly in despair was Tyron Smith.
Feel bad for Tyron.

He's gonna make 1st team all-decade in January (which means he's a guranteed lock for Canton) and he's only seen 2 playoff wins in his entire HOF career.

The irony is the other tackle that will make 1st team all-decade with him is Joe Thomas who never in his entire career got to play in a playoff game

SaltyNovice

CowboysRangers
Reaction score
That was a sad sight to see, but that's jerry new coaching find...LOL...that why jerry should just stay in his lane - businessman.

Leave the football part to real football people.

I agree - but Jerry is an old athlete that had some success at Arkansas and he has a humongous ego. He believes he is just as smart as professional football people. He's wrong - but evidently nobody can convince him of that...:mad::confused::eek:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Feel bad for Tyron.

He's gonna make 1st team all-decade in January (which means he's a guranteed lock for Canton) and he's only seen 2 playoff wins in his entire HOF career.

The irony is the other tackle that will make 1st team all-decade with him is Joe Thomas who never in his entire career got to play in a playoff game
I gave a like but wanted to point out making an all-decade team does not make any Dallas Cowboy a guaranteed lock for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. History shows the Board of Selectors do not give that specific criteria strong enough consideration for members of this franchise.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I gave a like but wanted to point out making an all-decade team does not make any Dallas Cowboy a guaranteed lock for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. History shows
At a premier position (LT, DE and QB) yes it 100% does

If Tyron played fullback or kicker I would agree but he doesn't.

1st team all-decade at one of the 3 premier position is a 100% lock for Canton (with most going 1st ballot)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

1st team all-decade at one of the 3 premier position is a 100% lock for Canton (with most going 1st ballot)
This is good homework for me. I hope no one beats me to the punch.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I agree - but Jerry is an old athlete that had some success at Arkansas and he has a humongous ego. He believes he is just as smart as professional football people. He's wrong - but evidently nobody can convince him of that...:mad::confused::eek:
Yes, rich powerful men and their fragile egos.....just dont get it...very insecure people.....sad.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

1970 NFL All-Decade Team
Harvey Martin, Defensive End
*not inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame

I thought I could also mention Ralph Neely at left tackle but he only played the position from 1970 to 1977 and was not voted onto the 1970's all-decade team. So Neely's right tackle addition to the 1960's all-decade team does not meet the criteria. On a slightly lesser note, La'Roi Glover played defensive end until he was signed by Dallas and played defensive tackle from 2002-2005. Glover made 2000's all-decade team at that position instead and did not match the outlined criteria also.

That said, it continues being a shame the two Dallas Cowboys from the 1970's NFL All-Decade Team, Drew Pearson and Cliff Harris, remain on the outside of the Hall looking in. I kinda understand why Safety may not meet as a 'premier positiion' but why does wide receiver not fit the criteria?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

What a depressing video. It started out so happy, and then it went downhill from there. Look at the players faces at the end. They just don’t care.

Dang ...
Witten screaming at Moore that the playbook is worthless ! Badly designed !

Also, Zeke trying to scatter from Garrett ... Garrett was like "I will rub your feet...":facepalm:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Witten telling Moore and Jarwin what they doing wrong on the play.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both these players were not 1st team all-decade so they don't meet the criteria either.
Gotcha okay. Hope Smith's rep can stay sold for the Board of Selectors five years after he retires. His rep as the best left tackle in football has suffered somewhat in the past few seasons lol.