Video: Sounds from the Sidelines: Lions

DallasInDC

Reaction score
1) Michael Irvin is my all time favorite Cowboy...his nickname should be Mr. Cowboy. Nobody bleeds silver and blue more than him

2) love the love between Jimmy and his players

3) This team is very very tight. It feels special...they need to finish business and bring home #6 (especially now that the curse has been broken)

4) I really wanted to see the reactions for all 3 2pt conversion tries.

bigE79

Reaction score
1) Michael Irvin is my all time favorite Cowboy...his nickname should be Mr. Cowboy. Nobody bleeds silver and blue more than him

3) This team is very very tight. It feels special...they need to finish business and bring home #6 (especially now that the curse has been broken)

I love mike but There's only one Mr Cowboy.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I love mike but There's only one Mr Cowboy.
okpejz4wbi18cdi9tuwf.jpg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Damn, diggs is bouncing around pretty good..he needs to be on the field...lol.. good to see him.
Is LVE anywhere? I see Diggs constantly. Gotta be killing Diggs watching his boys play. Especially that game with all the Interceptions.

I guess they decided to stay out of the controversy zone and not show reaction to that 2 point play. Would have liked to have seen that.

JPM

Reaction score

Bob Lilly will always be Mr. Cowboy.

plasticman

Reaction score
If you ever get the opportunity the same website has archives of reactions from events to such as the Cowboys drafting CeeDee Lamb, Zach Martin and many more....very entertaining.

Mookie

Reaction score
CeeDee telling MG that he wouldn't be able to do it without him.