Video: Sounds from the Sidelines: Lions

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Granted at 55 years old, I didn't get to see much of Bob Lilly play but as a fan you learn to appreciate him through everything you read (really became a fanatic in 1976).
I respect the hell out of him it’s just Mike is everywhere and has been for most of our lives.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
1) Michael Irvin is my all time favorite Cowboy...his nickname should be Mr. Cowboy. Nobody bleeds silver and blue more than him

2) love the love between Jimmy and his players

3) This team is very very tight. It feels special...they need to finish business and bring home #6 (especially now that the curse has been broken)

4) I really wanted to see the reactions for all 3 2pt conversion tries.
As for all the 2 point tries, I bet the audio for those would all be "bleep bleep bleep" to the point they couldn't use it for the video, haha.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
As for all the 2 point tries, I bet the audio for those would all be "bleep bleep bleep" to the point they couldn't use it for the video, haha.
But you got to admit that would be pretty funny...especially the fancy font bleep for thr british coach.

lkelly

Reaction score
The best part of those videos, by far, is the creative substitution they do for the swear words in the closed captions.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
dont want to start a whole new thread beating a dead horse, but i found this video from watching that one. proof refs did it right if you ask me on the det 2 minute thing:

erod

Reaction score
Nothing from the controversial play? Weak.

bigE79

Reaction score
This was not to take anything away from Bob Lilly...just a point of how much Irvin loves and supports the Dallas Cowboys...he is the biggest Cowboys Homer out there.
Now that is definitely true.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
dont want to start a whole new thread beating a dead horse, but i found this video from watching that one. proof refs did it right if you ask me on the det 2 minute thing:

This is the most concise, rational, detail explanation of Detroit's two point debacle I've seen. Definitely worth watching. The ref see's Skipper coming over and gesturing before 68, 58 even walk all the way up. Detroit botched the attempt from top to bottom.