Sounds like Jalen Smith is changing his number to 9

heir

Reaction score
Today on The Break Amber asked "is it true about the number 9?". They went on to say that they couldn't announce anything and didn't name names but they implied that it was Jalen making the switch when they said the Cowboys haven't announced it because the player wants to announce it and it seems very important for that player to announce it. Seems just like him to be focused on changing his number and making announcements when his job is definitely in major competition.

JBS

Reaction score
This is really good news...I honestly think this is the best thing that could happen..I think it's the best for all parties, tbh..let jaylon play qb..he will be third string at best..hold the clip board on the sideline, he gets the number he wants, and everybody is happy

J817

Reaction score
This is really good news...I honestly think this is the best thing that could happen..I think it's the best for all parties, tbh..let jaylon play qb..he will be third string at best..hold the clip board on the sideline, he gets the number he wants, and everybody is happy

PS at best imo. He will be a project.

plymkr

Reaction score
Works for me. Get him off the field and get Cox and Parsons on it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
So, there was a post a bit back about changing jerseys and requiring the player to purchase the remaining stock if not announced far enough in advance. Pretty interesting post. I didn't know that was the case.

I wonder if they're keeping a lid on it to try and get a few more pieces of merchandise sold so Jaylon doesn't have to buy back as much. Then again, as Jerry has the rights to Dallas merch, maybe he just writes it off.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who is Jalen Smith?
960x0.jpg

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was wondering, number nine is ‘Kyuu-ban’ in Japanese.

And for the really curious, number 11 is ‘juu-ichi-ban’