Video: Speak for Yourself-Greg Jennings reacts to Brett Farve comments

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I do not think any of us would respond to a new HC and staff like this team is doing.

I do not think players thought that strongly about Garrett that they would accept and play for him and at least compete.

Right now this team is dying from lack of leadership and any sense of needing to play well.

Is Dak really that valuable that without him the team just steps back and faces risking their employment in 2021 by not playing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I do not think any of us would respond to a new HC and staff like this team is doing.

I do not think players thought that strongly about Garrett that they would accept and play for him and at least compete.

Right now this team is dying from lack of leadership and any sense of needing to play well.

Is Dak really that valuable that without him the team just steps back and faces risking their employment in 2021 by not playing.

You need a girlfriend.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
You need a girlfriend.
No no.

I have a faithful dog.

Her name is Dreama.

She is a mastiff.

She does not go in my wallet and take my credit cards to go shopping. She knows what 'no' means.
She prefers sqweak toys over diamonds.

She loves Milk Bones over everything except Mc Donalds Triple Cheeseburgers.

We are not interested in sharing.

We good.

:cool:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No no.

I have a faithful dog.

Her name is Dreama.

She is a mastiff.

She does not go in my wallet and take my credit cards to go shopping. She knows what 'no' means.

We good.

Love mastiffs. I'm a super dog person.
My, hopefully, next contract: I want to purchase land and own a shelter. It'll be small, but ready for expansion for the next contract and then I can employ a few people and take more in.

That's my dream right now.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
My, hopefully, next contract: I want to purchase land and own a shelter. It'll be small, but ready for expansion for the next contract and then I can employ a few people and take more in.

Great goals.

I wish I was more altruistic.

Go baby.

You only have one life.

:D

CWR

Reaction score

Been a dream of mine for years. Id love a boxer rescue, but I like em all anyhow. Just have a soft spot for boxers.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
We've been talking about leadership problems on this team ever since people wanted Ray Lewis to come here before he retired. At some point we gotta realize it starts at the very top, no player or coach can be any kind of leader when they get undermined by the Jones clan. Look at Tony Romo, players never felt he was their leader, meanwhile dude was going on family trips with the Jones and even named his kid Jones. What kind of division would that cause in the locker? I would think a huge one.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Disagree with the guy saying Cowboy Fans Want Garret Back. No. Just no.

McCarthy has a 5 year contract. He has lots of justified excuses this year. Jerry isn't paying out 4 years of a contract when he can point to other issues on the team for the failure.

I wish we weren't married to McCarthy this way. It's not all on him, but some of it has to be on him, and but for the contract, there's no reason not to move on. It's a *great* time to move on when we need a lot of new players anyway. We haven't locked in McCarthy picks or signings. And the ones we did make, in Poe and McCoy, we're already out of. No reason not to move on. Except for Jerry having to sign a big fat check.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
No no.

I have a faithful dog.

Her name is Dreama.

She is a mastiff.

We good.

Just thought I’d let you know there is a well documented study out there saying that milk bones are heavily linked to cancer in dogs.. hope your joking.

Get your dog a bone and feed it some raw food, also you do need a girlfriend.

ESisback

Reaction score
No no.

I have a faithful dog.

Her name is Dreama.

She is a mastiff.

We good.

That was refreshingly smartassy!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Its not like his leadership was on a path to a great season. They were what, 1-3 when he went down and swirling in the toilet?

Dak going down didn't end the season, it was well on its way to what we see now before he got hurt, and chances are good the team would still be 2-5..