Video: Speak for Yourself-Greg Jennings reacts to Brett Farve comments

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Its not like his leadership was on a path to a great season. They were what, 1-3 when he went down and swirling in the toilet?

Dak going down didn't end the season, it was well on its way to what we see now before he got hurt, and chances are good the team would still be 2-5..
So you somehow can predict how an entire season would play out by 4 games? Interesting.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Just thought I’d let you know there is a well documented study out there saying that milk bones are heavily linked to cancer in dogs.. hope your joking.

Get your dog a bone and feed it some raw food, also you do need a girlfriend.
Oh crap our dog eats about 5 per day

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I abused Garrett for the players performances for a decade, so I can't say its not the coaches fault now. If players continue to make mistakes, they need to be coached up, or benched or cut. Looks like that has started to happen. Don't remember quick trigger fingers under Garrett so at lease that seems to be changing. I will see how this year plays out before I crush Mike. If you believe as I do, that it was an undisciplined, soft team for a decade, its not reasonable I guess to expect them to be the Pats in one year, especially this year, with this offseason, IMO.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
She might end up coming here:)
Hey..

If my dog could post..

She would have some juicy stories I am sure..

like the time she got loose and took off with a big black German Shepard named Garth.

Found them chasing cats under a car.

I'm sure there was more 2 it.

It will wait til she learns to type.

:omg:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score