Video: Speak For Yourself-More deserving of a $30mil deal:Dak or Wentz

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'd rather you shoot us all an old MST3K episode, at this point.
Like a Final Sacrifice, or Werewolf episode, or something.

But... that would not be for this Zone.
I'm merely speaking my mind!

Now, on point: Carson needs to get the DLaw treatment. Prove you can last a year. And then prove it again.
Right, Eagles' fans?

Wood

Reaction score
Dak is not getting 30 million year (Wentz might if he puts up MVP numbers again) so this is moot point.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Marco...Polo...Marco...Polo:)

He'll get paid well and the cap will evolve from that point...stronger or with troubles.

No guarantees that the NFL market will remain the same with changes in consumer trends.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Wiley makes a good point. It is better to pay Dak 30 million before it reaches 40 million. Of course there's risk to signing Dak to even 30 million, but it's the same risk with Wentz - even despite the injury.

Nothing about Wentz's play last year indicated he was a risk-free 30 million dollar investment either. He beat the Jaguars, Giants twice, and the Commanders. Wooopeeeee. The Colts win was the only really great thing he did all year, but otherwise he put up a 5-6 record.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I only give that breakup doll one lucky year without injury. Hopefully it's this year so he can earn that payday and screw the Eagles for the next five years.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Neither one is worth $30 million...................But things being what they are , the guy who plays in every game of the season is worth far more ..........

To me , anyway.................................

TwentyOne

Reaction score
None of them deserves such a high salary. Those players all are way overpaid. None of them should get more then 10k / season.

But if your question is about who should get the higher salary because he is the better player the answer is easy: Wentz.