Video: Speak for Yourself | Schlereth

Blackthorn

Reaction score
These dudes kill me. They were bashing the **** out of Dak just a couple months ago.
It is amazing how these sports people pander about players. I love how all the network football gurus are jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon. The Cowboys early success has every jumping on the "coat-tails". $$$

Go Dallas!!!

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There is no other QB in the league as motivated as Dak to keep on keeping on.
Every week that Dak keeps showing up, Jerry left eye starts to twitch a bit, from both the overall exuberance of the Dak development experience, as well as how much more Jerrys going to have to pay.

Go Dak!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These dudes kill me. They were bashing the **** out of Dak just a couple months ago.
That was based on what they'd seen, not what they are seeing.

I want to see more and see him do that under duress and pressure and up against a better cover secondary.

If we go by one game, Prescott will be All Pro and Mayfield will be gone.

I think everyone, including the media, is jumping the gun on the OC and QB after one game. Was it great? Sure it was, but it was still just one game against a poor opponent. Until this team gets to games 4 and 5, we really don't know.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
There is no other QB in the league as motivated as Dak to keep on keeping on.
Every week that Dak keeps showing up, Jerry left eye starts to twitch a bit, from both the overall exuberance of the Dak development experience, as well as how much more Jerrys going to have to pay.

Go Dak!

Jerry Jones is sitting on a 10 billion dollar football team. If his eye is twitching it's only because he is dehydrated. Paying Dak 30 million dollars a year would be as hard as you giving a kid a quarter to play the pinball machine.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have a problem when one of these analysts does an about face because teams change from season to season and so do some players. As long as they call it like they see it, I am good with whatever they say. I've heard him begrudgingly give the Cowboys credit after admitting he just doesn't like them. Hell, I love that, he knows, Cowboys and Indians are not supposed to like each other...……...unless they're fighting Aliens.

What I do think I have a problem with are these guys that won't consider they're wrong like Faulk on Romo. That smug "just wait" comment that he would make pissed me off. The reason I say I think I have a problem with that is I don't know if that's scripted. More than any team in sports, they have to have it set up right, something for the fans and something for the ones that dislike the team. There's no other team like that because clicks and ratings pay the bills and they all have to play point/counterpoint with this team.