Speaking of things we hate...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate slow drivers in the fast lane.

I hate drivers who cut me off when I'm driving faster than they are and then I have to slam on my brakes.

I have other things I hate, but those take the cake.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i hate people who smack gum
i hate negative people
i hate all these commercials about a pill that's supposed to make everything better
i hate when you come to a stop sign way after the other driver, they sit there, you wait for them to go.............they don't, you start to go................. you know the rest

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i hate roaches and ants, i mean what purpose do these creatures serve? i'll be the first to admit i admire an ants strength and moxy but......... screw em any damn ways

ants and roaches suck man.

oops, almost forgot rats and mosquitoes.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
I hate it when you take a dump....and water splash up on your a s s!
or when you flush the toilet....and one chunk comes back....what does that chunk want?!

I hate the fact that chocolate causes kidney stones.

And I hate summer,I hate bright, sunshiney days. I love dark,cloudy days.
The sun puts me in a bad mood!

And I hate cigarettes, but i'm going to go smoke one right now. :(

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Payton34smith22 said:
I hate it when you take a dump....and water splash up on your a s s!
or when you flush the toilet....and one chunk comes back....what does that chunk want?!

I hate the fact that chocolate causes kidney stones.

And I hate summer,I hate bright, sunshiney days. I love dark,cloudy days.
The sun puts me in a bad mood!

And I hate cigarettes, but i'm going to go smoke one right now. :(

i'll burn one with you

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
To me...the word "hate" means hate. It is also the opposite of "LOVE"

When I exclaim to Love someone, I SHOW them as much by my actions towards them.

I can't imagine exclaiming any type of a true hatred for anyone/anything.

Hoov

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I hate slow drivers in the fast lane.

I hate drivers who cut me off when I'm driving faster than they are and then I have to slam on my brakes.

I have other things I hate, but those take the cake.

I hate drivers that beep at me. If you beep your horn for any reason you will definitely get the bird, yes even if i'm driving too slow for you in the fast lane. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DANTHEMAN said:

Hence forward you will be known as.....LoveChild or MoonBeam. ;) :p:

Ahh...Such potential of hate and disgust from your mugshot pic. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drivers that tailgate.

I have litterally stopped on the middle of a bridge, parked at an angle and just slowly counted to twenty and hoped the guy to get out of his car to say something. lol

I also hate people behind you using their high beams, when they know they are on because they go to low beams when a car is coming from the other direction and then switch back to high beams.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
I hate drivers that beep at me. If you beep your horn for any reason you will definitely get the bird, yes even if i'm driving too slow for you in the fast lane. :D
I don't beep my horn other than to signal that a light has changed. And it's a light quick beep. Nothing that should piss anybody off.

Too many cases of road rage going on for me to do much else. I usually just drive around them, but I'm cussing while I'm doing it. And if I'm on the phone, I'll just interrupt the convo and go off. Unless it's my parents, of course.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
i hate when you come to a stop sign way after the other driver, they sit there, you wait for them to go.............they don't, you start to go................. you know the rest

I hate when that happens. :banghead:

Hoov

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I don't beep my horn other than to signal that a light has changed. And it's a light quick beep. Nothing that should piss anybody off.

Too many cases of road rage going on for me to do much else. I usually just drive around them, but I'm cussing while I'm doing it. And if I'm on the phone, I'll just interrupt the convo and go off. Unless it's my parents, of course.

OK, light beeping for light changes is acceptable, especially cause people space out at red lights so much, im am guilty of that and so i dont get upset when someone alerts me that light has changed.

But something about that long loud beep irritates me so much that its in my mind equivalent to someone walking up and shoving me unsuspected. Its insulting and to me that means they want to start something, they are purposefully trying to piss me off with that beep.....yeah in my younger days i used to have some bad road rage :shoot1: :bomb: :chainsaw: :yousuck:

but im feeling much better now :D

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
There are very few things that I absolutely hate.

I hate snakes. Look at their eyes, look at their forked tongue .... anything that moves like that without legs and can kill you is evil. Pure evil. I hate snakes with a passion.

I don't hate the following things .... they are just things/people that I don't get. Poplular with lots of people, but I don't get it and never will.

-- Daytime talk shows, including Oprah, Dr. Phil, etc.

-- Nicholas Cage. Has a face like a bloodhound, thinning hair, can't act. I told someone once that he had to be related to someone to break into Hollywood. Then I found out that he is. I realize he's hugely popular, but I don't get it and never will.

-- Summer. I hate being hot all the time. 105 degrees isn't my idea of fun.

-- Yardwork. I will never understand the attraction some people have for this. Pushing a mower through grass, pulling weeds, sweat trickling down your face, insects buzzing around .... This is work for prisoners. They show these guys on TV shows on the HG Channel having fun redecorating and landscaping their yards ... notice the ground is always perfectly soft, no blazing sun, no wind, no rocks, they have all the tools they need, they never even get dirty.

-- Traveling to foreign countries. No interest in that at all. They can keep their diseases, their crappy food, their rude behavior to tourists ....

-- People who are high maintenance. Everybody knows someone like this. There's one in every group or every office. They cause problems at work, constantly sticking their nose in other people's business. They have problems at home that carry over to work. They gossip. They can destroy morale. They suck.

-- Cottage cheese. Good grief, that stuff looks and smells hideous. I also pass on mushrooms, olives and sweet potatoes.

-- Fathers that abandon their families. This country is full of dead-beat dads. It's a national epidemic that's rotting the core of this country.

-- Astrology/horoscopes. No offense to people who buy into that, but I chuckle at that crap.

-- Soccer. It seems so unnatural to play a sport and not be able to use your hands. Proponents keep saying it's going to take over the U.S. Yeah, right.

-- Bullies. I have no tolerance for this type of behavior.

-- Pretentious people. I feel sorry for them ... they're so pathetic.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:

dan is right, dislike is a better word, or pet peeve.

"hate corrodes the vessel that carries it".

but i still hate ants, poison ivy, flies, wasps, mosquitoes, roaches,............

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Well, I didn't post "people" I hate...I posted "things" I hate...

One of them is false packaging.

For instance, you bug a bag of potato chips the size of Santa's gift sack...open it, and waaaaaaaaay down at the bottom are seven potato chips.

Same thing with blank CD's...ya get the package with the spindle thing..open it...and how do ya like that? There's an inch of foam under the CDs making the package look THAT much bigger.

Nice touch.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Well, I didn't post "people" I hate...I posted "things" I hate...

One of them is false packaging.

For instance, you bug a bag of potato chips the size of Santa's gift sack...open it, and waaaaaaaaay down at the bottom are seven potato chips.

Same thing with blank CD's...ya get the package with the spindle thing..open it...and how do ya like that? There's an inch of foam under the CDs making the package look THAT much bigger.

Nice touch.
Padded bras

jimmy40

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I hate Brittney Spears, don't know why, I just do.
and line dancing. Do the country Hustle. Well, I don't hate it, I just think it's the most rediculous thing I've ever seen.