Speaking of things we hate...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Padded bras

Ya know, when I posted what I did, I sez to myself I sez "Someone is going to post something about a padded bra"

BINGO.

:)

jimmy40

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Ya know, when I posted what I did, I sez to myself I sez "Someone is going to post something about a padded bra"

BINGO.

:)
Lol. Could have been worse. I could have brought up the Jack in the Box commercial with the Philly dude. Damn, I just did. :eek:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
and line dancing. Do the country Hustle. Well, I don't hate it, I just think it's the most rediculous thing I've ever seen.

I agree. That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I don't beep my horn other than to signal that a light has changed. And it's a light quick beep. Nothing that should piss anybody off.

Too many cases of road rage going on for me to do much else. I usually just drive around them, but I'm cussing while I'm doing it. And if I'm on the phone, I'll just interrupt the convo and go off. Unless it's my parents, of course.

I hate people who talk on cell phones when they drive.:D

I kid you not, I saw a woman at a stop light talking on her phone, putting on her make up and drinking coffee at the same time! I never gunned my car so fast in my life when the light turned green.

blindzebra

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
i hate people who smack gum
i hate negative people
i hate all these commercials about a pill that's supposed to make everything better
i hate when you come to a stop sign way after the other driver, they sit there, you wait for them to go.............they don't, you start to go................. you know the rest

Oh, the irony.:D