Speculation: Cowboys could target Kyler Murray in 2025

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Kyler's another Cam Newton type... a special athlete who's fine with coasting on talent and "just" earning a hundred million dollars, versus putting the work to reach his potential.

Make all the short jokes you want, but Kyler's raw ability is MVP caliber. He runs a 4.4 and can hit any throw on the field... his arm strength for his size is just cartoonish. But he's never put it all together, and apparently won't even spend 5 hours a week trying to unless a contract is prompting him.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
Hard, hard pass. If we’re going to blow it up I’d prefer we do not pay a ton for a FA QB that isn’t as good as the one we’re letting walk.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I have a real, real question to ask of you people.

Why on earth would you ever feel the need to post some rumor you heard on Facebook?

Why?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I have a real, real question to ask of you people.

Why on earth would you ever feel the need to post some rumor you heard on Facebook?

Why?
If people wouldn't do this, this forum would be dead and Risen Star wouldn't have any likes.

Kidding, but I'd also love to see way less Twitter stuff on here. Especially stuff from the talking heads. Official statements from players coaches GM owners NFL officials is fine.