Speculation: Cowboys could target Kyler Murray in 2025

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Please tell me no one here wants this guy. Please. Guy is a culture killer and would be awful in Jerry’s World.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is speculation by a Cowboys writer who is probably more bored than informed. There is no chance this trade happens.

Rayman70

Reaction score
My instant reaction is like Mannix..hell no, but when I step back and look at the bigger picture, it may make alot of sense when we see where the team is at. The guy is just 26. Then we can allow He and Lance, Rush, duke it out in camp. If it doesn't work, hey, we can always draft a QB next year. I just feel we have maxed Dak out in Dallas. It just makes sense to trade him NOW, thus getting something tangible in return to help the team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Is this a joke? I'd rather give the keys to Lance or a rookie than to have Mini Me who loves other things more than football!
Its hard to argue with you on this. But thinking outside our own thinking and logic, lets put our Jerry and Stevie Jones hat on for a minute. Kyler is 26, same age as Lance I think. Dak is a dinosaur in comparison. Plus, what do we gain if we allow Dak to become a free agent? Jerry and son need to have rotten tomatoes hurled at them in the town square if that happens. More I look at this idea, it might make alot of sense. Kyler gives us an added aspect, which is mobility. A running threat. He can make up for some run game deficiencies. I wouldnt hate this deal if the price was right. I would want the Cardinals 2nd rd pick 2024, and next years 2nd 2025, then a swap straight up Dak for Kyler. Thats a helluva bargain for both teams. I guess I talked myself into the deal lol

sbark

Reaction score
Ha, the guy the Cardinals had to put launguage in his contract to study film & playbook..

AS short as Duece V.....pair them up, have a mini backfield.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If he's better than Dak, I'm not even sure by how much or if he's even better than Dak.

We need to start over with a rookie.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Kyler when he is on could be the best quarterback in the NFC and is close to CeeDee. I have seen him destroy the Cowboys defense twice in his career and he owns the Star. I don’t like short quarterbacks but for two/three years he would be fun to watch.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'd definitely cash out if he’s the guy.
A video gamer that has zero interest in studying
film for his trade in which he's paid a ridiculous amount.
This dude is probably the absolute worst scenario.
Never liked him.