SPECULATION: Cowboys trades Henson and Shanle to Pack for Rod Gardner

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nothing of a sound fotball nature to see here. Move along.

No. But it's loaded with sound football nature. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
Gfunk said:
laugh.gif
never thought I'd see the day when a Dallas fan would be looking to aquire Mr. 50/50

Never thought I'd see the day when the Skins would bring another 50/50 in. In fact, Lloyd might be worse.:eek: You would have thought they learned their lesson the first time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RealCowboyfan said:
I was just thinking, Green Bay Packers would welcome depth in their linebacker and quarterback core.

Now with Farve in nine times out of ten his last season and Aaron Rogers who seem to remind everyone of Joey Harrington, who is currently playing for the Dolphins traded from the Lions. I think the Packers would welcome Drew Henson with open arms.

With Scott Shanle size and ability, he probably could compete with Nate Wayne for the starting outside linebacker position.

It would be a fair trade.

Gardner is a solid possesion type wide receiver that could be potential starter.

Either him or Lelie.

Sorry but you deserve it...

GET OUT OF THE....
landofthelost1.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
laugh.gif
never thought I'd see the day when a Dallas fan would be looking to aquire Mr. 50/50
I think this thread is probably a year old or something. It has to be.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
gardner has failed in two places. he is not a starter in GB with their weak WR group. we can get more than that for shanle. at least some one with potential. not a player that we will cut.

gardner's nick name was 50/50 if you recall. he has hands of stone and doesn't run good routes and has trouble separating. he is no KJ

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
Sam Hurd > Rod Gardner

How is that?

Rod Gardner and Sam Hurd isn't alike at all.

Rod Gardner has the experience to be good and with Parcells help he could be put into place to be a dominant wide receiver.

or

I say lets sign Charles Rogers.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RealCowboyfan said:
How is that?

Rod Gardner and Sam Hurd isn't alike at all.

Rod Gardner has the experience to be good and with Parcells help he could be put into place to be a dominant wide receiver.

or

I say lets sign Charles Rogers.

Sometimes you scare me.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sometimes you scare me.

What's wrong with Rod Gardner and Charles Rogers.

I wonder what David Boston is doing?:confused: If Boston could stay healthy he could be good also too.:starspin

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RealCowboyfan said:

I wonder what David Boston is doing?:confused: If Boston could stay healthy he could be good also too.:starspin

You have to let go of the "Madden football" mentality when it comes to evaluating players and trades.

Just because something might look good on paper doesn't make it so. And just because Gardner is a name you know, doesn't make him good.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RealCowboyfan said:

So you want one nut bag, one guy that is a complete bust and another guy that is not even worth looking at.

Chances are because you have heard their names.

The nfl is not like playing Madden.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

Gardner - sucks
Rogers - bust and a dopehead
Boston - roid freak

No thanks