Speculation: Dan Quinn Is The Favorite For Broncos Head Coach Opening

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-quinn-tabbed-favorite-to-be-named-broncos-hc

Dan Quinn is looking to help lead the Dallas Cowboys to the Super Bowl as their defensive coordinator, but he may be on the sidelines in the AFC next season.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported the former Atlanta Falcons head coach is the "favorite" to fill the coaching vacancy for the Denver Broncos after the AFC West team fired Vic Fangio.

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports also noted "there is a growing expectation that he will be the candidate to beat for that opening."

Last edited by a moderator:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this is true, it makes me wonder if Russell Wilson will be the quarterback that the Broncos target for a trade after the season.

Otherwise it makes little sense they would replace a good defensive head coach with another defensive head coach when their main needs are franchise quarterback and better offensive coordinator.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If this is true, it makes me wonder if Russell Wilson will be the quarterback that the Broncos target for a trade after the season.

Otherwise it makes little sense they would replace a good defensive head coach with another defensive head coach when their main needs are franchise quarterback and better offensive coordinator.

My thoughts exactly, it seems like no change this way.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After watching the video, the tweet is wildly misrepresenting this rumor.

Quinn is just one of the coaches expected to interview and there is no proof at all he is at the top of their list.