CFZ Sports writers and media pundits covering the Cowboys I trust and those I don't

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I like Jane Slater, Bryan Broaddus, Clarence Hill, David Helman (now), and Jon Machota. Ambar Garcia has really grown on me lately. She seems tired of the excuses and the overall lack of success.

Cannot stand David Moore and Mickey Spagnolia; shameless propaganda ministers for the Jones. Derek Eagleton is incredibly pompous and has no shame as the chief apologists for the Cowboys. Patrik Walker seems to be joining him on that boat.

Fisher has zero credibility but he survives since a huge chunk of this fanbase is gullible and buys into the Jones selling hope each year.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Everyone is trashing the people that work for the Cowboys, but I feel like they’re given a lot more freedom than people realize. Sometimes almost seems like the radio guys, especially 105.3, walk on a wire more than the guys on the Cowboys podcasts. I like Jesse Holley. I know he works for the organization, but he doesn’t seem afraid to say it like it is and he has some unique insight with his experience and connections. The podcast about the Micah Parsons rumors was a pretty good example of how Holley works. I also enjoy watching Barry Church and Isaiah Stanback’s takes on the pregame shows.