Twitter: Sportscenter clowns Cowboys, Dak responds

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Welllll, its pretty much hard to argue with this FACT. it hurts but so does the truth.

JayFord

Reaction score
We are FANS of one of the most MEDIOCRE FRANCHISES in sports as of recent
Right now all I have is the Capitals

the Orioles Knicks and Cowboys make me more angry than happy the past 20 years

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm callin it right now. Cowboys in the NFCC game within the next three years.. And nobody will be happier about it than ESPN.. They lead every one of their stupid shows with teases about the Cowboys.. back when the Cowboys were good they would do two or three segments about the Cowboys on every SportsCenter.. If you don't know that they will find any reason to mention the Cowboys no matter how non-sequitur it is then you haven't been paying attention. I hope Dak was rehabbing with the TV on and not actually sitting around wasting time watching that crap.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I don't hate Brady anymore. He was and is the real deal. If cheating happened in NE that falls on Belichick and that organization. No one has ever done what he's doing at his age.

Mannix

Reaction score
Normally I HATE the way the NFL treats the Cowboys with bias and absolutely zero fear of any bad press or consequences....but this is HILARIOUS and WELL DESERVED!!!!! This is the type of thing we should be seeing from our local media, but they have all lost their ballz and are nothing but a freaking joke.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I don't hate Brady anymore. He was and is the real deal. If cheating happened in NE that falls on Belichick and that organization. No one has ever done what he's doing at his age.

Come on man.. He had under 200 yards passing and averaged 6 yards per attempt. Let's not act like he "carried the Bucs." That defense carried the Bucs.. Brady just didn't screw it up.

No QB has ever played with defenders facing fear of being fined and kicked out of the game for looking at him the wrong way. Brady is a great QB but he has crumbled man times when teams have been able to pressure him. But for the last 12 years of his career hitting him has been pretty much outlawed except in the Super Bowl.. I think Goodell gave us the okie doke in suspending him.. because he knew NE was good enough to survive it so it really didn't harm them.. that way they could pull another "tuck rule" out of the glass jar if needed to assist the cheaters along the way.. and people would say "but they suspended Brady so that proves there's no favoritism." Never mind that the league looked the other way for years while they were videotaping other teams' walk throughs, deflating balls and God knows what else.. I never liked NE nor Brady since they got the legendary "tuck rule" call and then capped it off by getting away with holding the Rams' receivers for about 40 snaps in that 2001 Super Bowl. It would be one thing if they had been subtle about it.. but they weren't.. They made no secret that they were going to do it and did.

Mannix

Reaction score
------I want Dak. There is nothing to not like about Dak. He has a clear leadership position on the team. They play for him.

Sure they do....Cooper plays for Dak whenever the mood strikes him

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

EsBzmKxXYAQlvuh

Ok.....where’s the dak response?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Come on man.. He had under 200 yards passing and averaged 6 yards per attempt. Let's not act like he "carried the Bucs." That defense carried the Bucs.. Brady just didn't screw it up.

No QB has ever played with defenders facing fear of being fined and kicked out of the game for looking at him the wrong way. Brady is a great QB but he has crumbled man times when teams have been able to pressure him. But for the last 12 years of his career hitting him has been pretty much outlawed except in the Super Bowl.. I think Goodell gave us the okie doke in suspending him.. because he knew NE was good enough to survive it so it really didn't harm them.. that way they could pull another "tuck rule" out of the glass jar if needed to assist the cheaters along the way.. and people would say "but they suspended Brady so that proves there's no favoritism." Never mind that the league looked the other way for years while they were videotaping other teams' walk throughs, deflating balls and God knows what else.. I never liked NE nor Brady since they got the legendary "tuck rule" call and then capped it off by getting away with holding the Rams' receivers for about 40 snaps in that 2001 Super Bowl. It would be one thing if they had been subtle about it.. but they weren't.. They made no secret that they were going to do it and did.
I hate Belichick and the Patriots but I don't hate Brady.

JayFord

Reaction score
If espn wants to clown the cowboys why dont we give em something to clown about

i hope the fans at next seasons game make the other team feel scared and unwelcome

im talking drooling and beating themselves upside the head with logs and screeching like mad men

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I hate Belichick and the Patriots but I don't hate Brady.

Hate is not a rational emotion. I don't hate anybody.. certainly not players or sports teams.. well maybe the Eagles but they earned it.. I don't like how the league has coddled Brady since his breakout season in 2001 and how it turned a blind eye to all the well known cheating Belichik was getting away with for decades. When I see defenders getting hurt trying not to breathe on QBs (like Trysten Hill) I blame Brady.. Cheating and really any unfair advantage really chafes my britches.. I was a 5'7" 150 pound running back and wide receiver in college.. I never got anything handed to me and pretty much had to fight just to get issued pads and a helmet on just about every team I played on. So seeing guys and teams getting the red carpet rolled out for them the way the league has done for Brady and Belichik drives me nuts.

aria

Reaction score
I'm callin it right now. Cowboys in the NFCC game within the next three years.. And nobody will be happier about it than ESPN.. They lead every one of their stupid shows with teases about the Cowboys.. back when the Cowboys were good they would do two or three segments about the Cowboys on every SportsCenter.. If you don't know that they will find any reason to mention the Cowboys no matter how non-sequitur it is then you haven't been paying attention. I hope Dak was rehabbing with the TV on and not actually sitting around wasting time watching that crap.
Ronnie’s callin’ it, so it’s gotta be true :rolleyes:

Adreme

Reaction score
I know this is not going to make it any better but I thought the last NFC championship appearance was in 1995? I was a young lad back then, but I could have sworn it was not 1997.

Reactions: ICP

ICP

Reaction score
I know this is not going to make it any better but I thought the last NFC championship appearance was in 1995? I was a young lad back then, but I could have sworn it was not 1997.
Yep, will soon be 30 years since we appeared in a Championship game. No accountability,and Jerruh to egotistical and blind to see the way the franchise is run is wrong and he's a bad GM. No other NFL team, even the Browns would have employed anyone at GM for this long with basically no results.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
That is actually an insult to PT !!!!!!
Jerry is more like a smaller cheaper sleazy circus that would follow PT around.
PT was the greatest show on earth, jerry is the sort of goodest show on earth! and yeah I had to invent a word there.

“I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”
― P. T. Barnum

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
― P.T. Barnum