Twitter: Sportscenter clowns Cowboys, Dak responds

basel90

Reaction score

Like I said before . If Jerry had let Dak walk and signed Brady for 26 mil , we could be in the CCG now . Plus we would have saved all that Dak contract drama and cap space .
EsBzmKxXYAQlvuh

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Hate is not a rational emotion. I don't hate anybody.. certainly not players or sports teams.. well maybe the Eagles but they earned it.. I don't like how the league has coddled Brady since his breakout season in 2001 and how it turned a blind eye to all the well known cheating Belichik was getting away with for decades. When I see defenders getting hurt trying not to breathe on QBs (like Trysten Hill) I blame Brady.. Cheating and really any unfair advantage really chafes my britches.. I was a 5'7" 150 pound running back and wide receiver in college.. I never got anything handed to me and pretty much had to fight just to get issued pads and a helmet on just about every team I played on. So seeing guys and teams getting the red carpet rolled out for them the way the league has done for Brady and Belichik drives me nuts.
I don't hate any player as a person. I don't really hate any players anymore except some Cowboys players. It's not Brady's fault that Belichik had other team's practices recorded. It was a straight cover-up that goooodel had the tapes destroyed before any of the other teams could see them.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
“I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”
― P. T. Barnum

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
― P.T. Barnum
P.T. also probably put on a better show than the jerry does. jerry may make more money, but his show isnt that good.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yep this team hasnt had a really good defense since they went to the SB. If there was ever an injustice it was how they drafted DeMarcus Ware and expected him to carry they defense. He was a player that should of been the cornerstone to build a great defense. Dak should keep his mouth shut because the small sample size we have seen when the defense did show up Dak was MIA.

dfense

Reaction score
How many top 10 picks in NFL draft in the last 25 years?

Tampa 10,909.
Dallas 5

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, it's not like people didn't say, the team should make a run at Brady. But everybody who suggested that last year was argued down and called stupid and worse. Well, here we are sitting home, again. Meanwhile, the so called, "Washed Up, noodle arm, no talent" Tom Brady is playing next Sunday. Us, we are still trying to figure out how to pay Dak more then 40 mil AAY because he deserves it or something.

Our fanbase gets what they deserve.......
I know...the Dallas Cowboys have only paid one player as a Franchise QB in the Brady Era and that dude is eerily silent.

yes....we deserve better

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, exactly. I still have not seen a response from Dak. When I first saw it, the title of the thread made no sense.

Did I miss the ‘Dak responds’ part?
Apparently Dak's response was "hold my crutches"......like, whatever man. LOL

ghst187

Reaction score
If ESPN didn’t have the Cowboys to make fun of no one would watch it. It’s kinda pathetic actually.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Apparently Dak's response was "hold my crutches"......like, whatever man. LOL

I am familiar with ‘hold my beer’ for someone to top something really stupid. I have no idea what ‘hold my crutches’ is supposed to mean. Anyone who still cannot put full weight on a foot 15 weeks after breaking it shouldn’t be responding at all.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I like Brady, I always have. Rodgers, I hate that guy but you are right. Both of those guys can play QB, they are both really, really good.
Jimmy said when evaluating players, he starts with can he play. Then look at all the other 40 times and workouts. And then go back to the tape. Can he play? BC I don't car how fast he runs or how far he can throw the ball. Can he play?

And yes Brady and Rogers can play.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, it's not like people didn't say, the team should make a run at Brady. But everybody who suggested that last year was argued down and called stupid and worse. Well, here we are sitting home, again. Meanwhile, the so called, "Washed Up, noodle arm, no talent" Tom Brady is playing next Sunday. Us, we are still trying to figure out how to pay Dak more then 40 mil AAY because he deserves it or something.

Our fanbase gets what they deserve.......

One must admit that, the talent in Tampa is sorely different than the talent in Dallas. Also, the coaching staff makes a difference. Brady alone, is not going to get this team over the top.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yep this team hasnt had a really good defense since they went to the SB. If there was ever an injustice it was how they drafted DeMarcus Ware and expected him to carry they defense. He was a player that should of been the cornerstone to build a great defense. Dak should keep his mouth shut because the small sample size we have seen when the defense did show up Dak was MIA.

I don't know that I would go that far. Maybe we have not had a truly GREAT defense since the 90's but those Parcells years featured some pretty good defenses. And Wade put together a couple of pretty good defenses as well. But since about 2009 the Cowboys defenses have been mediocre at best. That 2009 bunch that went into Nawlins and throttled Brees was pretty good.. but that was the last time the Cowboys had a good defense. We spent three years trying to outscore people with Romo and when we finally figured out that wasn't gonna work we shifted into a run heavy team to control the ball and hide the defense in 2014.. We've pretty much been in that mode since. At some point we should try to put an actual good defense on the field with our Star Wars offense and see how far we can get. Still in his career in Dallas Dak has showed up more often than the defense has. Since coming to Dallas he and the offense have put up at least 21 points 44 times The Cowboys have gone 36-8 in those games.. In that same span the defense has held the opponent to less than 21 points 36 times going 30-6 in those games. So Prescott has delivered at least 21 points in just under 2/3 of his 69 starts (64%). The defense has been "good" in just over half of them. His record in those games is pretty damn good. So I challenge your assertion of the "small sample size " and Dak being MIA in such games. Seems like he's done just fine in them.