Sportscenter Draft Special

FiveTime

Reaction score
Did anyone see who they had Dallas taking? I missed a few picks.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It's being replayed at 2:00 am. Tivo it.

In other words, I missed it too.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Jason Allen
2006 NFL Draft Prospect

Position: Cornerback/Safety
School: Tennessee

Height: 6-2

Weight: 200

40-Yard Dash: 4.45(est)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Where did they have Lawson and Wimbley going?

Yeah, Wimbley wasn't picked until New England. I didn't catch the rest of the round, but Lawson was still on the board.

They had us taking Jason Allen, that has been posted. What hasn't been posted is they had Whitner, Cromartie, and Huff already off the board. Then KC took Tye Hill before NE picked. There were 5 DBs off the board before any of the big 3 OLBs who should be 1st rounders. In fact, Hawk was the only LB gone. Sims and Greenway were also on the board.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
They had us taking Jason Allen, that has been posted. What hasn't been posted is they had Whitner, Cromartie, and Huff already off the board. Then KC took Tye Hill before NE picked. There were 5 DBs off the board before any of the big 3 OLBs who should be 1st rounders. In fact, Hawk was the only LB gone. Sims and Greenway were also on the board.
*cancels tivo* What a worthless mock.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
theogt said:
*cancels tivo* What a worthless mock.

One thing I will say is when I was watching it and Hoge picked Allen I was like, "NO WAY!!!" Then Mel Kiper of all people came on and said while he agreed that Allen would be a good pick, he sees us going after Wimbley or Lawson. That was worth watching at least.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
One thing I will say is when I was watching it and Hoge picked Allen I was like, "NO WAY!!!" Then Mel Kiper of all people came on and said while he agreed that Allen would be a good pick, he sees us going after Wimbley or Lawson. That was worth watching at least.
hahaha. Thanks for the heads up. I can't believe Kiper had the balls to own up. Good for him.

Falcon

Reaction score
I turn the TV off after they had us pick Jason Allen. With the health rumours on him, he should free fall to rd 2. Leaving all those OLB's just sitting there, I could have done better making the picks on a dart board.

Manster68

Reaction score
david_jackson said:
Every year LB's and safeties slide...... every year every one is surprised...

Yeah, Demarcus slid quite a bit.......UP!