Sportscenter Draft Special

Ratmatt

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Yeah, Wimbley wasn't picked until New England. I didn't catch the rest of the round, but Lawson was still on the board.

They had us taking Jason Allen, that has been posted. What hasn't been posted is they had Whitner, Cromartie, and Huff already off the board. Then KC took Tye Hill before NE picked. There were 5 DBs off the board before any of the big 3 OLBs who should be 1st rounders. In fact, Hawk was the only LB gone. Sims and Greenway were also on the board.
They had Greenway going 10th to Arizona.Sims going 14th to Philadelphia.Wimbley going 21 to New England.Lawson going 23 to Tampa Bay,and Carpenter going 25 to the New York Giants.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Dang!!!!! I've sure slowed down in my old age.:D

no everyone else speed up or atleast that is the way I like to think about it:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Jason Allen
2006 NFL Draft Prospect

Position: Cornerback/Safety
School: Tennessee

Height: 6-2

Weight: 200

40-Yard Dash: 4.45(est)

I have Allen listed at a 4.39 before the injury he was considered a potential top pick.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
What was up with Hodge on the second pick?
He kept going on about how the Titans should pick Mario and how Jeff Fischer would be good for him...And the pick was for the Saints.

morris1110

Reaction score
these reporters are so out of touch, that draft of a safety was the scenario a month ago, we will look at OLB or best player (defense).....if we even keep the 18th pick to begin with