Spreadsheet from 20 draft grades and ranked cumulative average gpa for each team

Brooksey

Reaction score

Pittsburgh is the consensus #1? They drafted Fautanu and Zach Frazier, two great players for Pittsburgh's draft position, we drafted Tyler Guyton and Cooper Beebe.
After that they have Payton Wilson (love his play) and Roman Wilson. Payton has had two ACL's and Two Shoulder Rotator cuff surgeries. Roman is just ok.
We drafted Marshawn Kneeland, Marist Liafu, Cealen Carlson, Nathan Thomas, Justin Rodgers, they got nothing above our draft, I like ours better.

Pittsburgh #1 , Dallas #26?

Haters going to hate :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aven8

Reaction score
Pittsburgh is the consensus #1? They drafted Fautanu and Zach Frazier, two great players for Pittsburgh's draft position, we drafted Tyler Guyton and Cooper Beebe.
After that they have Payton Wilson (love his play) and Roman Wilson. Payton has had two ACL's and Two Shoulder Rotator cuff surgeries. Roman is just ok.
We drafted Marshawn Kneeland, Marist Liafu, Cealen Carlson, Nathan Thomas, Justin Rodgers, they got nothing above our draft, I like ours better.

Pittsburgh #1 , Dallas #26?

Haters going to hate :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Pitts looks like they had a Lions draft from last year currently

Brooksey

Reaction score
Pitts looks like they had a Lions draft from last year currently
Nobody knows, it's all speculation at this point but if people are excited about the Steelers draft, they should love ours. Instead #1 vs #26

JustChip

Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing these grades from a few years ago to see how they held up.
Everyone loves the sizzle picks right after they are made.... but then 3 years later maybe not so much.
Do a search on Redrafting x Draft. It’s very interesting how vastly different any year is. That’s why these grades are so ridiculous.

Creeper

Reaction score
Meaningless clickbait. Every team hopes they get 1 all pro and 2 starters out of the draft. After that anything else is gravy.