Springs and TO chillin' postgame

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;2300713 said:
Mike was great, compared to T.O., the only thing Mike had on Owens, is he knew how to channel his fire better and he used his body better than T.O. and better hands. You know what, scratch what I just said, it is too hard to pick who is better of those 2.

TO is mike without the hands and without the fire. Mike never stopped giving 100 percent. If you don't keep owens active in the gameplan he has a tendency to get lax in both his route running and his ability to catch the ball.

Terrell is faster by quite a bit though.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;2300447 said:
Deion made the point the other night about how all these CBs, (i.e., Woodson and Springs) act tough because they play press coverage on TO, when they know they have help over the top. He wondered how would they play him if they didn't have that help?

He basically mocked them.

I've always wondered if these corners would even have the guts to admit that they know they couldn't cover him that way without their safety help.

Bob Sacamano;2300558 said:
crispy is my guess

Exactly.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
The Rawhide Kid;2300447 said:
Deion made the point the other night about how all these CBs, (i.e., Woodson and Springs) act tough because they play press coverage on TO, when they know they have help over the top. He wondered how would they play him if they didn't have that help?

He basically mocked them.

That's a real good point. If Woodson and Springs didn't have a safety lurking 15 yards behind them, it would be a different story.

es22

Reaction score
This is what I like about TO. The media pounces and turns on his words to create controversy. When TO does something credible (like this or teaching the young WR's) there is little or no mention.

One thing about TO is that he cares, a la Irvin.