Sproles avoiding OTAs after Eagles fielded trade calls

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Sproles has been slowing down. No thanks. It's just a matter of time before he is useless and it wouldn't surprise me if he has nothing left either this year or the next.

Athleticism declining and undersized.

Recipe for a meteoric fall.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sure, he does everything Dunbar can do but better... plus he is healthy. He would also be a special teams upgrade.

They won't trade him to us though.

Darius Jackson can do everything better then both of them. .....so no to Sproles, maybe a few years ago

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
One has had caught 87% of the passes thrown his way for an average of 11.1 yards per catch in the past 2 seasons.

One has caught 66% of their passes for an average of 8.2 yards per catch in the past 2 seasons.

Guess which one is which?

YR

Horrible statistics use here.

Tell me which has more yards and which has more catches...

robjay04

Reaction score
Darius Jackson can do everything better then both of them. .....so no to Sproles, maybe a few years ago

Well that's one of the more premature statements I have seen.

Nothing against Jackson but he could be a terrible NFL player, we don't know that. We surely don't know if he will be better than a pro bowl special teams returner.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Horrible statistics use here.

Tell me which has more yards and which has more catches...

One guy got injured and the other didn't. Just like I said previously in this thread...other than punt returns and staying healthy, Sproles doesn't have anything over Dunbar as a 3rd down back.

YR

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well that's one of the more premature statements I have seen.

Nothing against Jackson but he could be a terrible NFL player, we don't know that. We surely don't know if he will be better than a pro bowl special teams returner.

Can't argue your point, it's valid. I'm no scout but I think Jackson will surprise many people and be the primary backup to Elliott by mid season if not after pre season