News: Spun: Troy Aikman Identifies Simple Reason Cowboys Have Struggled In Postseason

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's been poor situational football.,,,,,,,, That is coaches, HC, culture, attitude,desire. work ethics.

One thing I see every season with cowboys, is they beat some avg to below avg team, and look good doing it, and they
act like they just won the SB ! lol excessive celebrations, and then few weeks later run into a better and tougher team, and they
cant handle it..

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Thanks Troy. :oops:

"They are really good, and they've got really good players," Aikman told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "The organization has done a fantastic job. I think the coaches have done a great job. The players. All of it. They have won a lot of games. The problem for them, and they don't need me to tell them this, they just have not played their best football when the games have mattered the most."

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks Troy. :oops:

"They are really good, and they've got really good players," Aikman told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "The organization has done a fantastic job. I think the coaches have done a great job. The players. All of it. They have won a lot of games. The problem for them, and they don't need me to tell them this, they just have not played their best football when the games have mattered the most."
Troy must be a hater... negative Nancy. Debbie Downer...Chicken Little..... who would have thought? Should be removed from the ROH. :muttley:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hey, Troy, how did you and your team fare in the playoffs in '91, '94, '96, '98 and '99?

What happened then?
:popcorn:
AC your not expecting him to answer you are you ?? :huh:
It is pretty simple though, 91 werent not a SB team yet
98 99 were post SB team , they were no longer capable.

94 should have won, but Switzter was HC no proper leadership.
96 Dont remember, but probably not good enough at that point.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, post another picture of Troy and his Hollywood girl. One guy on here was happier with Troy when he was light in his loafers.

ghst187

Reaction score
Failing to score more points that our opponents…simple