kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover;1516854 said:
who would have thunk it?

make your picks!

i got SPURS IN FIVE.
Ditto.

And, FWIW, I have predicted the correct number of games for every Spurs series this playoffs. :patsselfonback:

calico

Reaction score
God, another boring NBA finals with the Spurs...as long as the Spurs don't win, then I am happy.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Cavs in 6.:D

LETS GO CAVS!

AAHB148_8x10-2006PlayoffAction~Lebron-James-Posters.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Spurs close it out at home in game 6.

I don't get how people see this as a "boring" series... you have the best team of the decade going up against the most exciting individual player since MJ. Both teams can play solid defense and can play up-tempo exciting half-court basketball as well.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Danny White;1517452 said:

I don't get how people see this as a "boring" series... you have the best team of the decade going up against the most exciting individual player since MJ. Both teams can play solid defense and can play up-tempo exciting half-court basketball as well.
With all the bashing of seemingly every possible series, I've determined that no one will be happy with the Finals until Stern figures out a way to have the Suns play themselves for the trophy.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
eman721;1516897 said:
Ditto.

And, FWIW, I have predicted the correct number of games for every Spurs series this playoffs. :patsselfonback:

I'll knock on wood for you

calico

Reaction score
Danny White;1517452 said:

The Spurs have always been boring. I could not stand them in '90 and I cannot stand them now...you know, before they had all these "fans".

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I love all the hate being shown the Spurs .... I enjoy the haters misery.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
calico;1517610 said:
The Spurs have always been boring. I could not stand them in '90 and I cannot stand them now...you know, before they had all these "fans".
Boring for opposing fans, yes, because all they do is win. I'd be frustrated if I was a Mavs fan, too.

Oh, and I lived in San Antonio for 11 years and have been a Spurs fan since I was about 3. Don't try to lump me in as any sort of bandwagoner.

MC KAos

Reaction score
eman721;1517641 said:
Boring for opposing fans, yes, because all they do is win. I'd be frustrated if I was a Mavs fan, too.

Oh, and I lived in San Antonio for 11 years and have been a Spurs fan since I was about 3. Don't try to lump me in as any sort of bandwagoner.

ditto!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1517650 said:
hey man i want the cavs to win. the spurs are so boring

thats your opinion and your entitled to it, i just thought it was funny someone picked the cavs because i dont think they have a chance in hell. But i wasnt calling you any names or anything.