Spurs fans shout out!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
How many of you watched the Spurs spank the Nuggets last night? I think the "experts" can retract their upset predictions after a game one loss. :rolleyes:

That's one of the most dominating performances I've seen in a while by the Spurs. Duncan, Manu and TPark really stepped up their game and Barry was hitting some shots too. BTW, I'm glad to see Nazr getting the starter's time over Rasho now.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
How many of you watched the Spurs spank the Nuggets last night? I think the "experts" can retract their upset predictions after a game one loss. :rolleyes:

That's one of the most dominating performances I've seen in a while by the Spurs. Duncan, Manu and TPark really stepped up their game and Barry was hitting some shots too. BTW, I'm glad to see Nazr getting the starter's time over Rasho now.

i did'nt get to watch it because i dont get TNT down here but in game 1 we missed a lot of shots and the suprise was Miller stepping up big time.

Nazr > Rasho

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I wish someone would light a fire under the Mavs' arses... :mad:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I wish someone would light a fire under the Mavs' arses... :mad:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/bb9.gif what part of Spurs fans didnt you understand? :D

trickblue

Reaction score
jacs said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/bb9.gif what part of Spurs fans didnt you understand? :D

I'm also a Spurs fan... :spanking:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I was happy to see that arse-kicking. Let's keep it up Timmy!

This team may be one of their most talented yet... but it also makes me more nervous than any other. They're like a Faberge Egg. Beautiful at it's best, but I'm just afraid it may break at any moment.

I still can't understand how they couldn't score a bucket at the end of that first game.

That said, they've blown game ones in the first round before and then swept the next four... I kinda think that might happen again.

GO SPURS!

trickblue

Reaction score
jacs said:
you better be :grrr:

I was watching the Spurs when you were but a glimmer in your pappy's eye... ;)

Back to the ABA days... Gervin and Silas were two of my favorite players back in the day...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Back to the ABA days... Gervin and Silas were two of my favorite players back in the day...

five-o is the reason of being a Spurs fan :beer2:

7c-TiMVPeatMavsLosin.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Danny White said:
That said, they've blown game ones in the first round before and then swept the next four... I kinda think that might happen again.

GO SPURS!

That's what I was thinking after that game one loss too. I swear, the media jumps on bandwagons as fast as they can. Didn't we lose our first playoff game to Minnesota the first year we won it all? I've seen this story before. As long as Duncan is healthy, we'll be going to the NBA Finals. The Lakers were the only team that could take us out.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
MANUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the refs stunk it up in the 2nd half and brought down the quality of the game.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Manu and Horry put the team on their back! That was a great game. Manu was going crazy. I still can't believe how he has avoided major injuries going by how aggressive he is on that court. I'm glad Carmelo and his posse didn't hurt Manu when all three of them fouled him to the ground. I say the Nuggets win one more, tops. Hopefully the Spurs win the next game and Denver gives up.

Trick, your Mavs have taken the momentum and look like they're going to win the series now. :)

trickblue

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Trick, your Mavs have taken the momentum and look like they're going to win the series now. :)

It's looking better... they need to show up tonight...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Spurs win the series (real shocker) now that the real games begin we go up against da dam Sonics :banghead:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
trickblue said:

The Sonics have been my favorite team since the mid-1970s, but around that time, I began following the Spurs, too.

I grew up in eastern New Mexico and WOAI in San Antonio was one of the few stations I could get at night. I would sit on the floor in my bedroom (junior high age) and listen to Spurs games .... Gervin, Silas, Coby Dietrick, Billy Paultz, Larry Kenon (my fav) and of course George Karl off the bench.

I loved the old ABA.

I love the way the current Spurs play.