The Gunshow
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
12579696.jpg
" Ha Ha Maan! You are one pathetic loser"

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
hmm I don't see anymore chatter about that Spurs Dynasty. You guys jumped the gun a bit yeah?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am a Lakers fan. Tim Duncan's shot was oneof the best clutch shots I have ever seen. Falling away form that far back with Shaq in his face. Amazing. It is almost a tragedy that wasn't a game winner.

Almost. I did say I was a Lakers fan first.

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I am a Lakers fan. Tim Duncan's shot was oneof the best clutch shots I have ever seen. Falling away form that far back with Shaq in his face. Amazing. It is almost a tragedy that wasn't a game winner.

Almost. I did say I was a Lakers fan first.

I don't think you can consider Tim Duncan's shot "Clutch" it was luck in my view, the way he shot it was bad form, He just threw it up and went in, it was meant to brick right. Kobe's GM in Portland was the best Cluth shot I have ever seen. He knew the spot where he had to hit from and made it with perfect timing form. Fish's shot wasn't shabby either.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Madzo said:
I don't think you can consider Tim Duncan's shot "Clutch" it was luck in my view, the way he shot it was bad form, He just threw it up and went in, it was meant to brick right. Kobe's GM in Portland was the best Cluth shot I have ever seen. He knew the spot where he had to hit from and made it with perfect timing form. Fish's shot wasn't shabby either.
I agree, it was an amazing shot... both were but they were both lucky. It's better to be lucky than good. :D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
That was one of the most heart breaking games I've ever watched. I can't believe Fisher made that shot. :mad: I thought for sure the Spurs had that game after Duncan's lucky basket. (Yes, they were both lucky.)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I just read where the Spurs protested the final shot and it was upheld. That seems rather desperate to me. I don't think I've ever heard of that.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I just read where the Spurs protested the final shot and it was upheld. That seems rather desperate to me. I don't think I've ever heard of that.
I don't see much wrong with it, but it was on their home-court. It makes it look kind of ridiculous. Plus, there was supposed to more than .04 left on the clock. .08 more like it, Spurs shouldn't have even been complaining.
08seconds.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
I don't see much wrong with it, but it was on their home-court. It makes it look kind of ridiculous. Plus, there was supposed to more than .04 left on the clock. .08 more like it, Spurs shouldn't have even been complaining.
08seconds.jpg
Roy Will, if you ever come to Arizona or I come to Corpus, dinner is one me. Nice picture.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Roy Will, if you ever come to Arizona or I come to Corpus, dinner is one me. Nice picture.
Sure, a good Mexican food place though. :D

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
Bring on the Queens. LA and Sacramento hate each others guts. It would make for a fun series.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BillsFan said:
Bring on the Queens. LA and Sacramento hate each others guts. It would make for a fun series.
I tend to agree with you.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I tend to agree with you.
I agree Queens, that means we get homecourt in the series. :D I'm not scared of Minny either, but Queens/ Lakers would be cool again.