ST: Cornerback Orlando Scandrick misses practice with sore hamstring

Sydla

Reaction score
How would JAylon Ramsey look in the secondary now?

Hmmmm.

Or at the very least when you know your starting CB has a hamstring issue, maybe put a claim in on Russell who was a 3rd round pick (and the Cowboys had rated 78th on their own board) who was cut by the Chiefs?

This franchise does peculiar things.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Typical issues after a knee injury recovery, he won't be fully healthy till probably later this season. He needs to not hurry it.

My thoughts exactly. If he returns prematurely, it's likely he'd only be ineffective in doing so, unless the hammy was only "tweaked," rather than injured. Where hamstrings are involved, it always best to err on the side of caution to prevent re-injury. Let's just hope his return isn't rushed.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Typical issues after a knee injury recovery, he won't be fully healthy till probably later this season. He needs to not hurry it.

We're spoiled to the point that we expect players coming off a major injury to just be able to bounce back and pick up where they left off before injury. Sometimes they do that, but most of the time it takes them a while to get back to the level they were playing at, if they are able to get back there at all.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PFT rankings in 2014 also said the same thing.

Even though this team has been an epic disappointment over the last 20+ years, it is possible for us to have a few good players and Scandrick is one of them.

Yes he is good. I wasn't saying I agreed he wasn't that good. As he has proven he is very good.
I was just saying Ryan pulled the con job on how good he is at being a DC...but they did have a lot of injuries too.

ragman

Reaction score
Mike Fisher said this morning that Scandrick may not play on Sunday against the Skins. Stay tuned.

Sydla

Reaction score
Mike Fisher said this morning that Scandrick may not play on Sunday against the Skins. Stay tuned.

Like I said, more Wilcox.

Gonna be awesome when he's the over the top help and Desean Jackson still gets 15 yards behind him.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
i doubt he plays but garrett just said he is going to practice today or at least try.

Another week of WR celebrating in the end zone against us. Not looking forward to it.