News: ST: Cowboys happy to see Tony Romo back on the practice field

Wood

Reaction score
clearly Terrance "its my contract year" Williams isn't liking Dak spreading ball around.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I was told (here) that the team will divide if Dak takes a back seat. Don't sound like it to me. The three people who stand to get hurt the most in production are excited for his return.

Eanwen

Reaction score
I was told (here) that the team will divide if Dak takes a back seat. Don't sound like it to me. The three people who stand to get hurt the most in production are excited for his return.

Based on the season I'd think Beasley is the one whose production would drop and Bryant and Williams' would go up.

slick325

Reaction score
My response to the title of the Star Telegram's title for the article and the title of the thread....ME TOO!!!

Get in those shells or pads and get the 9 jersey back on...then I can officially welcome Romo back!!!

BHendri5

Reaction score
Another note: with this same offensive game plan in 2014 Romo threw on an average of 29 passes a game, Dak is averaging 30 currently, the difference is we have a better RB and Romo threw the ball down the field more. There is another thing that is the same Romo was coming off back surgery and he played the whole season protecting his back, and lo and behold he is dealing with a back injury again, how many think he will come back and start throwing the ball all over the place and put himself in harms way?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Romo is going to start eventually. The team wont miss a beat, the offense was built for him.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Based on the season I'd think Beasley is the one whose production would drop and Bryant and Williams' would go up.
I don't think that is going to happen.

Beasley will get the ball the same as before.

I think Williams will suffer once Dez returns.

So will Witten..

but because it's Dez anf Beasley and Witten..

That's a good group there.

Passes to Witten and TWill will be big plays as they are going to be very open.

We'll see.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Cowboys happy to see Tony Romo back on the practice field

Cowboys Corner Blog
The latest news and notes about the Dallas Cowboys

romo%20photo

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo throws during Wednesday’s practice. LM Otero AP
BY CHAREAN WILLIAMS cjwilliams@star-telegram.com

FRISCO

Tony Romo wasn’t wearing his familiar No. 9 jersey, but the Cowboys quarterback left no doubt it was him on the practice field Wednesday.

“It was good to see him out there,” said Cowboys tight end Jason Witten, one of Romo’s best friends. “He was out there throwing in individual, bringing some energy out there. It looked good.

“I know he is working hard to get back.”

Officially, the Cowboys listed Romo as not practicing since he didn’t dress. But after warming up on the side with former Cowboys receiver Miles Austin, Romo joined the team for some light work.

Romo’s teammates were pleased, but not surprised, to see him.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports...rner-blog/article110674252.html#storylink=cpy

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Dak is one thing and I get the idea of riding it out with him. But romo is the man when healthy and going. He's really really good. A td throwing machine who will hit wideouts in his sleep before most qbs will even see them.