News: ST: Cowboys QB coach Wade Wilson takes personal leave

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I read elsewhere that he is experiencing some pain with his feet. Apparently, players aren't the only ones that suffer physical problems. Having had problems in that regard myself in the past, I can't say as I blame him to taking time off to tend to it. It can make a body cringe in pain, that's for doggone sure -- there are times when merely standing can become intolerable.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like it's time for a desk job and I'm all for that

sbark

Reaction score
Here we go with this nonsense again. Tell me, who have we drafted that he could have developed? McGee, you name the rest.
Maybe part of his shortcoming is his thoughts on who can be developed, his input into the draft/UDFA process that also is a weak point. Dustin Vaughn had all the physical attributes, albeit came from another spread offense system (same as Dak), and actually seemed to regres in the Garrett / Wilson development system. Moore was the one that showed and exhibited some promise...but the input from the coaches must have been weak enough for him to be put on P.Squad--and then poached.. so it seems to be a two way sword here----misjudgement on who can be developed, and then misjudgement of a persons skills (moore) that did show development........

I blame Garret (ex-Qb) as much or more as Wade.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I wish we would pay him to stay gone, bring in someone who can actually groom QBs.....

Dwight

Reaction score
and Romo did his development under the current Saints Head Coach

You are right and add David Lee (QBs Coach) to that list that helped developed Romo.

I have faith that Wilson will be okay.

I will say this though - I feel that Wilson is not that good of a QB Coach. A more qualified person should have replaced him years ago in my opinion.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Romo thinks highly of him and the fact he's still on the job for years speaks volumes. He been a good mentor to Romo. No one here knows the guy so I don't get the piling on. Mob behavior.

:) Ha, neither do they...

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. A human being leaves for personal reasons - likely medical - and you guys are like sharks sniffing out blood.

You should all be absolutely ashamed of yourselves, but this is CowboysZone, so I'm not surprised.
:hammer: