News: ST: Ezekiel Elliott says Jaguars win 'means nothing' if Cowboys don't march on Washington

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ezekiel Elliott says Jaguars win 'means nothing' if Cowboys don't march on Washington

Jaguars%20Cowboys%20Football%20(2).JPG

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said his up and down team must carry momentum from last Sunday's 40-7 victory against the Jaguars to Washington this weekend. He said if they don't, the win meant nothing.

Read Full Story

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Now imagine if the Cowboys lose how it will send a depressed vibe through the locker room and a possible three or four game losing streak to follow. I said before the Jags game the Cowboys would win and lose the next 5, i was only kidding at the time, but it seems that could actually happen now.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Now imagine if the Cowboys lose how it will send a depressed vibe through the locker room and a possible three or four game losing streak to follow. I said before the Jags game the Cowboys would win and lose the next 5, i was only kidding at the time, but it seems that could actually happen now.

We’re winning out

CERTIFIED PLATINUM GUARANTEE

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I just hope the skins defense doesn't pressure Dak like the jags. not sure who designed there game plan but it was like a garrett killing wade design.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say that. 3-4 is not as bad as 2 which would mean season basically over.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
In divisional games it’s critical to protect home field. If you lose at home first it then sets you up to be swept.

I’d still be more concerned keeping pace with Eagles.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Like the attitude Zeke and in general I think his attitude has been good this year he's taken accountability at times and been a little less of a punk.

Verdict

Reaction score

I think this was a turning point in the Cowboys season, in a good way.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Don't go back to that garbage that makes Dak less of what he could be...
He has little enough already.

Keep that old boy in his comfort zone and try to keep him the best him he can be.
Cowboys lose that way? So be it.

But shackling talents because you have to run pro-style, or a 90's Cowboys-style in this NFL is Madness.

Play to win; Run the O to win with your talent. Run the D to win with your talent.
Rooting for a Cowboys win buddies.

Now... I do have to say: GO SPURS GO!!!
Game 1 tonight!

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Cue The Twilight Zone music:)
Why can't we imagine a dimension where the Cowboys win;)

Verdict

Reaction score
Don't go back to that garbage that makes Dak less of what he could be...
He has little enough already.

Keep that old boy in his comfort zone and try to keep him the best him he can be.
Cowboys lose that way? So be it.

But shackling talents because you have to run pro-style, or a 90's Cowboys-style in this NFL is Madness.

Play to win; Run the O to win with your talent. Run the D to win with your talent.
Rooting for a Cowboys win buddies.

Now... I do have to say: GO SPURS GO!!!
Game 1 tonight!

Agreed except the Spurs part. Thunder up!