ST: Her fiancé dumped her via text, so she got revenge at Cowboys game

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There are two side to every breakup.
And she dissed a COWBOYS FAN. A MAN FAN!!!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
So some of you guys think you can do better than her? I admit I'm not a fan of the nose ring, but there's some harsh critics in here!

Post the pics fellas lol. It seems like the big oversized bald dude with a missing front tooth is the one driving around with the bumper sticker that reads "no fat chicks"

Lutonio

Reaction score
Post the pics fellas lol. It seems like the big oversized bald dude with a missing front tooth is the one driving around with the bumper sticker that reads "no fat chicks"
Haha, so who's first!?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Blokes it is getting ugly.

Who will go with me to thee EZee Mart Bangladesh for a beer run? I have a jitney. With speakers.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If she were truly "over it" she would have no need to share this story with the rest of the world. She should have just invited a friend to go with her to the game and not made a spectacle of it.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
LOL. This thread has reached five pages. Strangely, had she been fine, and not busted, the thread wouldn't have received as much attention.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Someone should reach out to her and offer her to become a member of this board. Now THAT would be funny.
No, blokes. That would be awkward.
Though I could find for her some nice "Mr. Ed" images for her avatar.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've pulled hooks from better mouths' than that :laugh:

Sorry, just felt the need to pile on..........she will find someone soon, he will probably have that gauge earring thing going on and maybe even blue hair :D