ST: Her fiancé dumped her via text, so she got revenge at Cowboys game

mrmojo

Reaction score
She's got a grill only a shark could love...

shark-teeth.jpg

C0pP6CtUQAAZL4V.jpg
Lmao! That's mean but hilarious!!

Verdict

Reaction score
I personally think it a bad idea and in poor taste to blast an ex in social media, the regular media, or in the public as a general rule, even if they are desperately begging for it and deserve any rotten **** you could ever bestow upon them.

If your ex is that deserving of it they probably don't care about you bashing them anyway. Doing it tends to actually have the opposite affect of lowering your standing among people who see it.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Prob being a ghost when she tried to reach him.
Correct, total radio silence. You text them one day saying "what's up", they don't respond. You call they don't answer. Just all of a sudden they make themselves scarce, with no (apparent) warning.

lqmac1

Reaction score
So some of you guys think you can do better than her? I admit I'm not a fan of the nose ring, but there's some harsh critics in here!
Think? I've pulled doors better looking than her!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Really tough crowd, I think she's good looking. Glad she's a Cowboys fan. Go Cowboys!

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow. You know the Cowboys had a really good week when one of the only things some fans can find to complain about is what a random stranger at the game looked like... :muttley:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I thought every guy knew to wait until after major holidays or birthdays to cut the cord...
Then, of course, there are guys who split before the holidays before having to buy a "special" gift in observsnce for Hanukkah, Kwazaa, Christmas or Death to America Day.