News: ST: It's on: Jerry Jones to fight reimbursing the NFL more than $2 million in legal fees

kevinhickey

Reaction score
No and the League initiated the case against Elliott and the NFLPA and the Player took it to Federal Court in response to being railroaded.....the Cowboys aren't liable for the legal fees incurred screwing the Cowboys

But ad revenues, ratings and attendance were all down big time..... so the NFL has already lost 10x the amount the asking for .....Goodell is a Clown

1190032_1.jpg
Someone should make up these shirts Roger the clown for the draft and toss the red clown knoes onto the stage every time he announces a selection. Pricesless

diefree666

Reaction score
I think the rule is that they can recover fees if you sue them, right? Jerry didn't sue the league. I wonder how they plan to argue this. Also, they didn't enforce this rule during the deflategate issue. So you have a rule that is decades old, and you are trying to recover legal costs from someone that did not sue you, and this is after not enforcing the rule in a much bigger case. Yup, the league has a great case!

I really hope Jerry fights this to the end but we know that won't happen. The other owners want Jerry to suffer a little bit at least.
jerry did not sue them; while kraft certainly took action against the league and nothing was done. Now in a court of law that looks pretty bad which is why Jerry should now sue.