News: ST: Kris Richard new favorite to land Miami coaching job? Here's what oddsmakers say

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kris Richard new favorite to land this NFL head coaching job? Here's what oddsmakers say

Kris%20Richard

The Miami Dolphins and owner Stephen Ross are interested in making Dallas Cowboys assistant Kris Richard, who some consider a possible Jason Garrett successor, their next head coach. What do oddsmakers say?

Read Full Story

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Everywhere it says the Dolphins are interested and want to make Richard their next HC. Nowhere have I seen that Richard has expressed mutual interest.

Just because a team wants someone doesn’t mean they’ll get him. I don’t know, that’s my take on it.

Aven8

Reaction score
Everywhere it says the Dolphins are interested and want to make Richard their next HC. Nowhere have I seen that Richard has expressed mutual interest.

Just because a team wants someone doesn’t mean they’ll get him. I don’t know, that’s my take on it.

Hopefully Jerry is making it worth his while to stay. He’s the only coach we currently have with an “edge”. That’s the difference this year.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
All Kris has to do is withdraw his name if he wanna stay with the Cowboys as bad many fans hope. I think he's a goner and good for him. Just stay away from our agents.....lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
BTW....you think Martinelli statement is just a coincidence? Hell nah, he's seeing Kris every day. He knows its a done deal. Just making a desperate attempt to hopefully change his mind IMO.

Proof

Reaction score
Jerry bought the yacht to remind Richard what's in his war chest

cowboyec

Reaction score
Greg Schiano left Ohio St to pursue "opportunities in the NFL".
I wonder...if Richard leaves for Miami...would Schiano come here to coach the secondary?

lukin2006

Reaction score
Richard reminds me of Tomlin. Tomlin was a DB coach who has been a successful head coach. The difference Miami is not the Pittsburgh Steelers. Miami has not done much longer than us.