News: ST: Mark Sanchez cramming to get up to speed to back up Dak Prescott on Sunday

wilfred

Reaction score
im sure he's hard at work as we speak lol
enhanced-22609-1413366361-14.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Cramming.....day one..... you're a quarterback.

Day two..... you're a quarterback.

Day three.............Sanchez. Please pay attention. You're a quarterback.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Dak goes down, I turn to the ref and say "we forfeit, goodnight"

Don't think I can stomach watching Sanchez wearing the star, just cant do it................LOL

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak goes down, I turn to the ref and say "we forfeit, goodnight"

Don't think I can stomach watching Sanchez wearing the star, just cant do it................LOL
Jerry is letting his Daughter pick the backup QBs. Ladies I know rank them based on looks. They rated Cassell way above Romo but indicate that Sanchez is well above Cassell.

Weeden got the ( I would do a serial killer before him) ranking.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry is letting his Daughter pick the backup QBs. Ladies I know rank them based on looks. They rated Cassell way above Romo but indicate that Sanchez is well above Cassell.

Weeden got the ( I would do a serial killer before him) ranking.

I disagree, Charolette is all about those gingers. I can tell by the way she flirts with Garrett! :omg:

whynot

Reaction score
I know it's mostly in fun, but I don't get the Sanchez hate.

The guy is QB3, he's not good enough to be QB1 and his interview on DC.com shows he knows it. At the same time he's humble and willing to help out the rookie QB2. Not to mention he's gone further in the playoffs than QB1.

Seems the perfect backup to me. Here's hoping he never makes the field...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sanchez may well be hoping he won't be obliged to fill in for Prescott just as much as we are.

It would be more than too much to expect an unfamiliar QB to absorb our scheme in a week.

Seven

Reaction score
One year of QB experience at USC........the rest is a zero pocket awareness nightmare. He's a system QB. He WILL lose games for you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Once we get past all of the natural negative criticism of a 1st rd QB who has had a disapointing career we can begin looking for the positive aspects Sanchez brings especially with a Rookie QB starting for us.

Sanchez was a Rookie starting QB himself on a championship contender. He is one of only 4 Rookie QB's in NFL history to start for a team in a championship game. This should provide some insight for Dak.

Seven

Reaction score
Nothing gets me more excited than bringing in a QB who lost his job to Trevor Siemian.
mandatory-optimism1.jpg
"HowAboutThemCowboys........c'mon down. You're the next contestant on The Price Is right!!"

I can't believe this dude is still in the league............