News: ST: Mark Sanchez cramming to get up to speed to back up Dak Prescott on Sunday

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though I LMAO, I did feel sorry for Sanchez on that butt fumble play, it's one of the dumbest ever but no player can beat Frerotte's head butting the wall and giving himself a concussion. I could feel all of us who hate that QB poser GQ crap laughing in unison.

But, Sanchez is still gainfully employed above the poverty level so I don't feel sorry for him. But I do not want to see him in a game. If I do, that means Dak is either injured or has been benched and Booger & Son are running Romo all over Tulsa to every faith healer in the phone book. And they better be careful where they lay hands on him as he breaks easily.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Even though I LMAO, I did feel sorry for Sanchez on that butt fumble play, it's one of the dumbest ever but no player can beat Frerotte's head butting the wall and giving himself a concussion. I could feel all of us who hate that QB poser GQ crap laughing in unison.

But, Sanchez is still gainfully employed above the poverty level so I don't feel sorry for him. But I do not want to see him in a game. If I do, that means Dak is either injured or has been benched and Booger & Son are running Romo all over Tulsa to every faith healer in the phone book. And they better be careful where they lay hands on him as he breaks easily.

Like Jerry said himself recently, Sanchez signed on at the right price.

I can't help but suspect that was probably the primary consideration.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Sanchez is much better than any QB not named Romo that took snaps for this team last season.

I feel better with Sanchez being behind Dak than Weeden, Cassel, Showers, Moore, etc.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry is letting his Daughter pick the backup QBs. Ladies I know rank them based on looks. They rated Cassell way above Romo but indicate that Sanchez is well above Cassell.

Weeden got the ( I would do a serial killer before him) ranking.
:laugh: