News: ST: Three reasons Dallas Cowboys fans should be hopeful in 2019

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three reasons Dallas Cowboys fans should be hopeful in 2019

Dak%20vs%20Rams%20Jan%2012.JPG

The Dallas Cowboys are on the rise despite their season ended. They'll still be one of the youngest teams in the NFL and their nucleus will be in its prime. Both sides of the ball should be even better in 2019.

Read Full Story

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
  1. The only significant player I expect us to lose is Beasley.
  2. With the changes we made at the break, we went 7-2 since.
  3. New OC!

Mannix

Reaction score
Garrett is a curse to this team....his ceiling is one and done. Been saying for years that he is on over his head....and he knows it. Listen to his rehearsed post game speech Saturday nite...gag me...how many times was he sure to mention how "young" the team was....how transparent to use that crutch for the team being "close" to something great. NOTHING is promised year to year....ask the Jaguars.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
2. Prime of Youth
The Cowboys were the youngest team left in the divisional round and when the next season starts, all of their 22 current full-time players will still be under age 30. Most of the core nucleus of their roster, including both sides of the ball, are hitting their prime years as professionals. That includes Prescott, Elliott and Amari Cooper on offense and Leighton Vander Esch, Jaylon Smith and DeMarcus Lawrence on defense. Barring any major changes in the roster, both sides should have even higher expectations going into ‘19.

we ve been saying this for 5 years, this stat is meaningless without wins.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Didn't I read the same thing last year? lol The Cowboys always sell hope. Never comes though.

Oh, that covers generalities and gloom, now get specific and let's talk beyond the 'failure rap.'

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three reasons Dallas Cowboys fans should be hopeful in 2019

Dak%20vs%20Rams%20Jan%2012.JPG

The Dallas Cowboys are on the rise despite their season ended. They'll still be one of the youngest teams in the NFL and their nucleus will be in its prime. Both sides of the ball should be even better in 2019.

Read Full Story

I'm not as once again best case scenario will not involve going past the division round of the playoffs....again a lot will depend what Jerry does in the off-season....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will accept nothing more than zero reasons to be hopeful. This is Dallas. It isn’t Cleveland.

All is lost.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Besides the Pats and a few other teams no one is consistent due to “youth.” In fact our division is a testament to someone new jumps to the top yearly. We won’t be playing a 2nd-3rd place schedule. I’m not saying we can’t be good, I just fail to try and predict due to what we just saw. The Giants or Skins may be 14-2 for all we know. It’s the NFL. But there are some positives

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke and Leighton and Jaylon are our hope. Build the team around these 4. Throw in Cooper. He might be the best route runner this team has ever had.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
All I have to say is 23 years!

but we re young, didnt you know tat matters? in experieced players always ball out at the right time. and all the times the SB trophhy has been hoistd, te winning team always screams which stat got them there. every single time, well since dallas hasnt in a long time smoe of you fans are used to that.

mediocrity, live with it, if not we ll use the Browns , Bengals or Lions prop us up, not winners like teh pats or packers, or eagles.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke and Leighton and Jaylon are our hope. Build the team around these 4. Throw in Cooper. He might be the best route runner this team has ever had.

Allow me to quickly add: Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, and Travis Frederick.