News: ST: Three reasons Dallas Cowboys fans should be hopeful in 2019

Aven8

Reaction score
Was Eric Williams done even after a bad car wreck? Not good enough for tackle? I disagree at present...

The NFL waits for no man. And Eric was never the same after the wreck. Could have been the best of all time possibly.

KRochelli

Reaction score
You could also say we've been to the divisional round 3x in 5 years and lost all 3. Despite the coaches, players they want, system, etc.

JG will never coach a Superbowl - as he always chokes in the playoffs. He's Marvin Lewis with a better squad.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The NFL waits for no man. And Eric was never the same after the wreck. Could have been the best of all time possibly.
He handled Bruce Smith for how long? Good works strongly in an offensive line.

fansince68

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke and Leighton and Jaylon are our hope. Build the team around these 4. Throw in Cooper. He might be the best route runner this team has ever had.
Yeah but.....Scott Linehan is still the OC. All he knows is "21 up the middle on 1st down" now we are in 2nd and long most the game.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am optimistic but standing on the current roster, even with Frederick coming back,is not going to get it done in my opinion. The Colts and Rams exposed a major weakness in the Cowboys defense and if we do not do something to fix that I don't see how we don't lose more games against quality teams. When it happened once against the Colts I thought it was just a fluke and the Cowboys were flat. But then the Rams did exactly the same thing - only worse. So its a real problem.

btw, I don;t think Frederick is the best offensive lineman on the team, as the article claims. He is good and certainly better than Looney, but Martin and Smith are better when healthy.