For those, hoping for him to miss

Meanwhile, those missing from practice

For those who don't follow the Lions, it looks like

Wagner - Starting RT
Ty Johnson - Starting RB
Da'Shawn Hand - Backup DE
Tracy Walker - Starting FS
Romeo Okwara - Starting DE

They also picked up former Cowboys OL, Dan Skipper off waivers. Hope he starts for them :)

Zordon

Reaction score
I have to have something to look into. Depressing watching the defensive film from last week :banghead::laugh:
I used to follow these things very closely, but I can't get excited anymore about opponent's injuries bc the Cowboys just play down to whoever they play and the coaches never gameplan to expose an opponent's weakness.

Drew Brees
Davante Adams
Adam Thielen

Zero wins. :facepalm:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Of course. Stafford wouldn't miss such a game.
However...even if he didn't play, all they have to do is run the ball down our throats with screens and they'll win unless they actually give Dak an opportunity to play the da*n game the way he wants to without Garrett's meddling.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Hope he plays and plays well. This team HAVE TO beat good teams with good QBs. If the Cowboys are thinking to turn things around, it has got to be against full force teams.

DC4L_0420

Reaction score
Matthew Stafford, Matthew Mcconaughey, Matthew Dellavedova doesn't matter. Cowboys win convincingly. :flagwave:

mathew1184

Reaction score
Not feeling good about this one, even if we come out hot and pull this one off, Jerry will tell us how great Garrett is in his own combination of drunken dementia until we get embarrassed by New England. Rinse, repeat.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Matthew Stafford, Matthew Mcconaughey, Matthew Dellavedova doesn't matter. Cowboys win convincingly. :flagwave:

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
This team struggled against the Jets and (early on) with the Giants. The blind optimism of our fanbase never gets old. This game isn't a cakewalk either. Lions are better than their record shows. Hopefully we have the back against the walls mentality again, but even then, this team may not be able to overcome Jason "I'm a dumba*s" Garrett. Patricia is better than Garrett by a long shot. Tag in the fact that its @Detroit and NFCN teams have owned us so far this season...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This team struggled against the Jets and (early on) with the Giants. The blind optimism of our fanbase never gets old. This game isn't a cakewalk either. Lions are better than their record shows. Hopefully we have the back against the walls mentality again, but even then, this team may not be able to overcome Jason "I'm a dumba*s" Garrett. Patricia is better than Garrett by a long shot. Tag in the fact that its @Detroit and NFCN teams have owned us so far this season...
Patricia is not a better head coach then Garrett. Did you see him against the Arizona Cardinals? We might lose to the Lions but it won't be because of their great coach. It will be because of their quarterback and receivers. They also have Harrison on defense and they can stop the run. It will be a tough game.

DC4L_0420

Reaction score

Uhh..Ok. Carry On. :popcorn:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Patricia is not a better head coach then Garrett. Did you see him against the Arizona Cardinals? We might lose to the Lions but it won't be because of their great coach. It will be because of their quarterback and receivers. They also have Harrison on defense and they can stop the run. It will be a tough game.

Cardinals aren't a terrible team. They aren't good by any means, but Kilff and Kyler are going to be a dangerous duo once they build up the team, so the fact that they tied doesn't really surprise me. Patricia almost won a game against a division rival in the Packers til they got out reffed. Also, we got outcoached by Adam Gase, who is arguably worse than Garrett. If Gase outcoached Garrett, I'm sure Patricia can too. It will be a tough game though and we shouldn't say this team will "convincingly" win any games for the rest of this season.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
if he has a fracture in his back, he may practice but not play. I wouldn’t play him with our pass rush.

For those, hoping for him to miss

Meanwhile, those missing from practice

For those who don't follow the Lions, it looks like

Wagner - Starting RT
Ty Johnson - Starting RB
Da'Shawn Hand - Backup DE
Tracy Walker - Starting FS
Romeo Okwara - Starting DE

They also picked up former Cowboys OL, Dan Skipper off waivers. Hope he starts for them :)